• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Extra Free Bonus for Months

In summary, Kate has five shows left before she can receive her promotion. She is focusing on the person who needs the most hand-holding and is taking charge of getting her shows in.
krhodes74
Good Morning, All
I was just wondering about having a Kelli Speical of the month. In addition to the Guest & Host Special. Like the guest specials are usually get something free with a $60.00 order well I was thinking about offering another Free item if they have a $100.00 order. This will get them more free stuff and get the Host more Free stuff. I was thinking about doing something different each month just to keep it mixed up a little bit. I am talking small items like the small bar board and the small cutting board and maybe a knife or something else. Cause I will be able to use the host discount to purchase them and I will still be getting commissions on them, so I figure I will not be out that much. But in hopes to increasing sales for them and for me. So what do you all suggest with this.

The hard part about using the host order to get the items is that the warranty will be under the host name and a headache of keeping track of who got what.

"5 SHOWS AWAY FROM A PROMOTION!!! "
How so Kate?

krhodes74- the host gets free product based upon guest sales SO if you wanted her to get more free product wouldn't you just add the free product to the guests order and just put it in as consultant gift(tax deduction). That should help her out a lot. There's a limit to the amount you can use as consultant gift and i think it's $25 per guest...so i'm not sure how that would work if you put it all under the hosts name

pchefinski said:
"5 SHOWS AWAY FROM A PROMOTION!!! "
How so Kate?

I have one recruit with one show left and one with four shows....5 shows away! Since I began looking at it this way, it has been less stressful and a lot more fun to chart!!! Also, it gets me focusing on the person who needs the most hand-holding and helps me to take charge of getting her shows in! :cool:

Congrats Kate! You are SO close!

What is the current offer for having extra free bonus for months?

The current offer for having extra free bonus for months is for every $75 purchase, customers can choose a free product from a selection of items.

How long does the extra free bonus for months promotion last?

The extra free bonus for months promotion typically lasts for a limited time and may be subject to change. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I choose any product as my free bonus during this promotion?

There is a select group of products that are eligible for the extra free bonus for months promotion. These products will be clearly marked on our website and through our consultants.

Do I have to make a purchase every month to receive the extra free bonus for months?

No, you do not have to make a purchase every month to receive the extra free bonus. Your purchase just needs to meet the minimum requirement of $75 to be eligible for the promotion.

Can I combine the extra free bonus for months promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the extra free bonus for months promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • DMB75