• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transporting Stuff to Parties...

In summary, the host brought a lot of different items to the party, but the expert recommends downscaling to only take two trips. They use a backpack, a tote, and a crate.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
How do you all transport your products to parties? I have all my products in the big black bag I got with my PC Kit. Plus I have a crate with a few things inside a rubbermaid container for the dirty dishes! So basically when I leave I have three things! However, I just noticed my pot is getting scratched up!! I usually put a pot holder in between them but it must have caught on something! What can I do? How should I do it for the future? Can I get this pot replaced??

I have a wicker basket I put my prodcuts in. I take the plastic PC crate to put my dirty dishes in. And I have a smaller crate for my paper work. So, 3 things in all.

I bring my tool turnabout in its bag, my show to go carryall with all my paperwork and cookbooks, a rubbermaid tote with all the stuff in it, and the crate that came with the old kit. When I do my demo, I put the dirt dishes in the tote, and when I'm cleaning up, I put clean dishes (ones that just were displayed or the covers for the tools I used) in the crate. I should really try to pare back what I bring, though. I've been TRYING so hard to bring less, but I swear that tote gets heavier every time!! Be duplicatible! Be duplicatible! Be duplicatible! I'm trying to remember that! Nobody wants to carry all the junk I do!

If your cookware is getting scratched, wrap it in a couple of towels when you pack.

I don't have a good system yet, but I absolutely REFUSE to take more than two trips to get stuff in and out.... so every decision I make on what to bring centers around that.

I have my rolling tote, crate and another tote to carry my TTA.

My last show I had a TTA bag, red crate, new consultant bag, merrill tote with cattys and my laptop bag and my fluted stone with the cake I baked ahead. I thought I was going die bringing everything in!!

Umm, yeah that sounds like an aweful lot for your prego self Gill!
Take it easy won't ya! AT least ask your host to help you out!!

My mom was at the show so she helped me, but I didn't bring anything unnessesary...

I take my red crate (from the old kit) and can fit everything in it. I have a messenger bag with my catalogs, order forms, pens, business cards. I also use my stoneware tote bag for whatever stones I am taking and finally my laptop. It usually only takes me 2 trips. When i am done, everything gets thrown in the crate and/or a plastic bag and off I go. I usually at least rinse everything off at the host's house before I put it in the crate.

I bought a "pack and roll" from Office Max ($30, I think) and it has an adjustable handle (like a crate on wheels) in that I put a little rubbermaid trash can in (I don't like to always ask for a trash can when I crack eggs, peel garlic etc) and I stuff other things in that when going and then put my red crate ontop of that (that has usually my tool turn about and whatever the host specials are for the month and next and whatever I need for the recipe)I wrap my pans in towels (usually only take small executive pan and small oval stone) The smaller the pieces...the more you can take. Also put my recipe ingredients in a little basket and put that inside the pack and roll thing. Anway, then I have a back pack that I keep my laptop in and I put cattys and RFS and pens etc. in a roll around little case. I only make two trips that way. (unless I have to take my table) If I have to make more than two trips....I downsize. Of course, when others help, it's nice but you don't always get that!

gilliandanielle said:
My last show I had a TTA bag, red crate, new consultant bag, merrill tote with cattys and my laptop bag and my fluted stone with the cake I baked ahead. I thought I was going die bringing everything in!!
How did you get the new consultant tote? Is it for sale already?

A backpack! What a great idea! I can never find a bag that fits my laptop, cattys and other paperwork. I will have to find a cute one!

heat123 said:
How did you get the new consultant tote? Is it for sale already?
I earned it when my recruit qualified in her first 30 days... It is SO easy to overpack because it is huge!

gilliandanielle said:
A backpack! What a great idea! I can never find a bag that fits my laptop, cattys and other paperwork. I will have to find a cute one!

I love that idea too!

gratergirl said:
I bought a "pack and roll" from Office Max ($30, I think)

Erica, I can't find a "pack and roll" on Office Max's website. Does it have another name?

I guess maybe I overpack a little :D

100_2467.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it!

I have my rolling case, show to go bag that has my cattys and order forms and a small rubbermaid container for door prizes in it and pin in it. and tool turn about bag, I have a small little grocery bag with the ingridence in it that I use for a trash bag...... I am able to fit everything into my rolling case to and including my laptop.... when I pack it up after a show, I have two towels that I put one between the clean and dirty stuff.. and one between my dirty stuff and my laptop..... I usely make it in one trip unless I have to bring a folding table.

Actually, I like the backpack because I can always keep it on me...you never know what kind of neighborhood you're going into. Also, if I HAVE to leave it in the van....then people think it's a homework bag....I got mine at Walmart near the electronics. It's made especially for notebooks. I think it was $30. Seems to be the magic price of what I spend on things (the pack n roll!) lol.

I forgot to add...I put the dirty dishes in my pack and roll when I get ready to leave. It's heavy plastic and I can use the veggie sprayer in my sink to clean it out if I need to. I've thought about that rolling case....I never knew how big they were. Sounds like a good investment!

I also have a pack 'n roll sort of thing... I think it was called a "mobile folding file cart" from Office Depot... $26 before my PC discount. I bring that, the Show-to-go carry-all bag, my TTA tote and my catalog bag with anything extra that I always throw in at the last minute. I can roll everything in one trip and carry it in 2. I have been seriously debating the Show-to-Go rolling case... we'll see! I love the idea of a little garbage can to bring with! Target here I come!

1. How can I safely transport my hot dishes to a party?

We recommend using our Insulated Tote or Casserole Carrier to keep your dishes at the desired temperature during transportation. These products are designed to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold for up to 2 hours.

2. Can I transport multiple dishes at once?

Yes, our Insulated Tote and Casserole Carrier have multiple compartments to safely transport multiple dishes at once. You can also use our Stackable Cooling Racks to easily transport and store multiple dishes.

3. What if I have a large dish or platter to transport?

Our Expandable Carrier is perfect for transporting larger dishes and platters. It can expand to fit dishes up to 12 inches in diameter and also has a removable divider for added versatility.

4. How do I keep my dishes from spilling during transportation?

Our Insulated Tote and Casserole Carrier have secure zipper closures to prevent any spills or leaks during transportation. Additionally, our Stackable Cooling Racks have non-slip feet to keep dishes in place while in transit.

5. Can I transport baked goods without them getting squished?

Yes, our Baker's Roller and Baker's Mat are specifically designed to help transport and transfer delicate baked goods without damaging them. The Baker's Roller can also be used to create an airtight seal for storing baked goods during transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Wallace
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
chefann