• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With How to Book at Parties

In summary, the best way to book parties with friends and family is to inform them about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and offer to bring products for them to try. It is recommended to book at least 2 parties each month, but this can vary depending on personal goals and availability. To get more people to attend parties, offer incentives for guests to bring a friend and utilize social media to create an event. If a host cancels their party, offer to reschedule or suggest alternative options such as an online party or becoming a catalog host. It is also encouraged to bring up booking at a party to generate future bookings and grow your business.
jessicanichole
Hi! I need some help on how to book new parties at current parties. I am fairly new (11-08) and still have not caught onto that skill.

Any suggestions/what do you do?

Make a booking slide (it's available to download on CC, and it's in the files here too). I printed mine out on different bright colored paper and had Office Max laminate it for me. (use the discount we get, go on to CC and print off a discount card that you bring to the store).When the recipe is cooking/baking and I'm done with the demo, I pull out the booking slide and go through it. Also, during the show I try to plant seeds about how if they hosted a show they could get the Forged Cutlery set or cookware at half-price (for example). When I check out people, I always ask if they would like to book a show and get some free products. If they seem to hesitate, I say "it's a great way to have some fun with your friends and get free stuff at the same time" or "we can just pick a date and then when you get home you can double check your calendar. I'm putting it down in pencil, so it's not set in stone and we can always change it if you need to."

I'm glad you started this thread. I've been needing a little help in that department too! Seems like most of my bookings are coming from catalog shows and even those have been few and far between. I tend to shy away from asking people if they'd like to book at close out and if they'd like to hear more about the business opportunity. I need all the help I can get!

1. What is the best way to book parties with my friends and family?

The best way to book parties is to reach out to your friends and family and let them know about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also offer to bring a few products for them to try out and share your personal experience with the products.

2. How many parties should I book each month?

It is recommended to book at least 2 parties each month. This will help you reach your sales goals and continue to grow your business. However, the number of parties you book may vary depending on your personal goals and availability.

3. How can I get more people to attend my parties?

One way to get more people to attend your parties is to offer incentives or rewards for guests who bring a friend. You can also utilize social media and create a Facebook event to invite people and share the details of your party.

4. What should I do if a host cancels their party?

If a host cancels their party, it is important to reach out to them and offer to reschedule. If they are unable to reschedule, you can offer them the option to switch to an online party or to become a catalog host, where they can still earn rewards without hosting a physical party.

5. Is it okay to bring up booking at a party?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to bring up booking at a party. In fact, it is encouraged to mention the benefits of hosting a party to your guests. This can help generate future bookings and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies