1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Help with how to book at parties

1. Hi! I need some help on how to book new parties at current parties. I am fairly new (11-08) and still have not caught onto that skill.

Any suggestions/what do you do?

2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Make a booking slide (it's available to download on CC, and it's in the files here too). I printed mine out on different bright colored paper and had Office Max laminate it for me. (use the discount we get, go on to CC and print off a discount card that you bring to the store).

When the recipe is cooking/baking and I'm done with the demo, I pull out the booking slide and go through it. Also, during the show I try to plant seeds about how if they hosted a show they could get the Forged Cutlery set or cookware at half-price (for example).

When I check out people, I always ask if they would like to book a show and get some free products. If they seem to hesitate, I say "it's a great way to have some fun with your friends and get free stuff at the same time" or "we can just pick a date and then when you get home you can double check your calendar. I'm putting it down in pencil, so it's not set in stone and we can always change it if you need to."

Apr 1, 2009
  3. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

I'm glad you started this thread. I've been needing a little help in that department too! Seems like most of my bookings are coming from catalog shows and even those have been few and far between. I tend to shy away from asking people if they'd like to book at close out and if they'd like to hear more about the business opportunity. I need all the help I can get!

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?