• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transforming My Show: A New Interactive Demo Experience

In summary, the speaker has decided to change their entire show to interactive demos in order to simplify and make the post-demo phase less like a performance. They are seeking advice for their upcoming shows and plan to only bring necessary items and packets for guests and new hosts. They also mention their current outline for shows and emphasize the importance of not forgetting to mention collections and extra products during the wrap up. They also express some hesitation about using a new outline after 8 years, but are determined to practice and make it work.
pamela
I have decided it is time to change my WHOLE show.....it is very overwhelming to think of doing that, and now I just don't know where to start!
My plan is to do every show as an interactive demo...it is really how I have been doing my shows for sometime now. The problem comes in the post-demo phase when everyone gets their food and we start talking...I feel like I am putting on a performance and it just doesn't feel right. This is where I give the info about booking and the opportunity.
Any advice will be helpful...my next shows are next Tuesday & Wednesday and I am currently going through my kit to bring only what I need and make all of my guest and new host packets....I am really looking to simplify....

Maybe I am just looking foe a little guidance.....it is hard to change what I have been doing for 8 years, but it is time!

Meg, this is a cut & paste out of the outline that I use at my shows:
----------------
(While we're still standing, everyone getting plates)
z. We just made dinner in less than 30 mins! DCB brochure—possibilities!!
aa. Mention 5 Power Tools—
i. Cookware-- p. 34-35, 36-37 sticker shock, get half price with us
ii. Mandoline/Food Chopper p.32 *KIT PRODUCTS*
iii. Set of Bowls—SS bowls p. _____
iv. Knives & Cutting Boards p. 28-29
v. Stoneware-- STONEWARE p. 46-47(Sitting down now)
3. Closing—
a. Sit down, enjoyed visiting, thank hostess—this is the only job I do that I get paid for, so my hosts are very important to me, THANK YOU for inviting me into your home. She’ll get to choose her cookbook.
b. Thank guests for coming—I know life is busy, thanks for taking time out
c. Explain folders, mention HOST and GUEST SPECIAL, point out host special for next month.
d. Recap show highlights—what was your favorite part?
e. Other services---Wedding Showers & Registries and Fundraisers—CELEBRATE PLATE gift idea—only $16
f. Three opportunities:
 Be my Customer! Check In—questions???
• Don’t forget the Guest special
• Payment –my preferred form of payment is debit or credit card, but I also accept cash and checks
• Round Up Program $1=12 lbs of food
 Be a host! (Start handing out slips)
• My average host receives $165 for free and saves $250 on her order!!!
• Use me as an excuse to get your friends together and I can show you how to save money on your grocery bill.
• We just had a fun girls night tonight, we need another one next month!
• We can do one of those great main dishes I mentioned
 The best opportunity is this business!
• I know many of you came looking for kitchen tools to enhance your life BUT I can’t guess by looking at you who of you would be really good at this or who really needs the income that our business can provide.
• I average $200 every time I leave my house.
• How could you use that in your family budget? How would that relieve the financial stress you are feeling? Do you have one night a week free?
• Liz’s stats—did 4 shows in her first four weeks, earned $350 in commission (earned back her investment & then some) and earned $300 PC dollars to use for products and supplies—she’s already $500 ahead in just 4 shows.
***CURRENT RECRUITING PROMO****Fill out your slips and throw them in our awesome COLLAPSIBLE BOWL.Hopefully I have inspired you to use the tools you already have, to try something new….Time to eat and socialize….check out the tools…bring me your orders one at a time….Ask questions—I’m here.
--------------
I don't take a lot of time talking about collections or extra products in my wrap up because I've used or mentioned products from the key collections during my demo (which I am doing more and more interactive) and I also ask them what their favorites are. Plenty of discussion has taken place already and will continue to take place once they open up the catalog so I don't worry about not covering something.

Deb, this sounds really do-able. I think I will practice on my family this weekend once I have gotten it all in my head!
How comfortable do you think my guests will feel if I show up with an outline after 8 years?!?!?!

1. How is the "Transforming My Show" experience different from a traditional Pampered Chef party?

The "Transforming My Show" experience is a new interactive demo format that is designed to engage and involve guests in a more meaningful way. Unlike traditional parties where the consultant does most of the talking, this experience allows guests to participate in hands-on activities and ask questions throughout the entire demo.

2. Do I need to purchase any special equipment or supplies for the "Transforming My Show" experience?

No, the "Transforming My Show" experience uses the same high-quality Pampered Chef products that you and your guests are already familiar with. The only difference is that guests will have the opportunity to use and try out the products themselves during the interactive demo.

3. Can I still earn host rewards with the "Transforming My Show" experience?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with the "Transforming My Show" experience. As a host, you will receive the same benefits and rewards as you would with a traditional party. Plus, with the interactive demo format, your guests will be more engaged and likely to make purchases, which can lead to even more rewards for you!

4. Is the "Transforming My Show" experience suitable for all types of events?

Yes, the "Transforming My Show" experience can be adapted to fit a variety of events such as girls' nights, bridal showers, or even corporate team building events. The interactive format makes it a fun and engaging activity for any type of gathering.

5. As a consultant, do I need to undergo any special training to conduct the "Transforming My Show" experience?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers training and resources specifically for consultants who want to conduct the "Transforming My Show" experience. This will help you master the new format and ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for both you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies