• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Office with Stylish Sterilite Boxes from CVS - On Sale Now!

In summary, the conversation is about finding cute boxes at CVS that are on sale, perfect for holding postcards. The conversation also touches on the benefits of being organized and how it can save money and increase productivity. The participants also discuss getting rid of clutter and the addictiveness of organizing. They also plan to go shopping together and attend each other's events.
DebbieJ
I just found the cutest little boxes at CVS. They are made by Sterilite and they are 99 cents each and are on sale--buy 1, get 1 half off!

They are perfect for holding postcards. I just need some little dividers so I know what's what.

Since I have a new place to put them, I just ordered a whole bunch of new postcards from Nancy's. :)

http://www.sterilite.com/Products/Catalog/1773_LG.jpg

I don't have a CVS but I buy Sterilite stuff all the time at Wal-mart. I should see if they have any!!

LOL...I buy all my Sterilite at the dollar store!

Those look great!
The drawers that I have on my shelves are Sterilite, too!
They should offer us a PC discount !LOL

Attachments

• TestShots 120 (Large).jpg
    TestShots 120 (Large).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 346
And have I mentioned how much MONEY I am saving by being organized?!?!
I used to go out & buy more pens, markers, sticky-note-pads, paperclips...because I thought I had lost mine or ran out...when in reality they were buried under my pile of crap on my desk. Now that I know where everything is...I will not be replacing everything all the time!!!

dannyzmom said:
And have I mentioned how much MONEY I am saving by being organized?!?!
I used to go out & buy more pens, markers, sticky-note-pads, paperclips...because I thought I had lost mine or ran out...when in reality they were buried under my pile of crap on my desk. Now that I know where everything is...I will not be replacing everything all the time!!!

I'm right there with you! Being organized does make a huge difference.

Carolyn,

Your stuff looks great! I am aspiring to be more organized and adjust the way my office is organized based on the way I work.

But, since I may be getting a new office soon, I don't want to go overboard buying stuff now.

I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

My desk is currently a plastic utility table!!! UGH!!!! I can't wait to get REAL furniture!

DebbieJ said:
Carolyn,

Your stuff looks great! I am aspiring to be more organized and adjust the way my office is organized based on the way I work.

But, since I may be getting a new office soon, I don't want to go overboard buying stuff now.

I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

My desk is currently a plastic utility table!!! UGH!!!! I can't wait to get REAL furniture!

It has made a huge difference in my productivity - no more searching for things - they are all righ tin their place.

And it is now rollong over into the rest of my world...I purged my closet this mornign and got rid og two HUGE trash bags full of clothing. Went thru my cabinets th eother day and got rid of kitchen-stuff I don't need...little bu little I am straighteneng up my world!!!

Congrats Carolyn! It feels great to get rid of stuff that is closing in on you!!

I always get in hyper cleaning mode like that when I feel like my house is smothering me. LOL

Good for you!

Carolyn, your shelves look great!! Keep up the great work!

Is this for real. I can't believe I am reading this from Carolyn. We have to plan a girls day...maybe just so I can come see definitely next week or something. I told Kevin how you were picking up the little pieces of paper at the cluster party ...lol last week. It is sooo addicting isn't it. Oh, and in Boca, there is a store by the movie theater called organizer something...I just die in there. I tell you, right now, my kitchen drawer with all my utensils keeps moving around and getting out of order and I am dying..you will be the same way soon.
I keep telling you, I am sooooo proud of you. I really mean it, that is great. So you copied me...time for me to copy you. I'll look at those dates and pick one of your shows to go to too. Told you, I want to be just like you....LOL
It can happen everyone...little by little....everyone can be organized...and it works!!!

Jilleysue said:
Is this for real. I can't believe I am reading this from Carolyn. We have to plan a girls day...maybe just so I can come see definitely next week or something. I told Kevin how you were picking up the little pieces of paper at the cluster party ...lol last week. It is sooo addicting isn't it. Oh, and in Boca, there is a store by the movie theater called organizer something...I just die in there. I tell you, right now, my kitchen drawer with all my utensils keeps moving around and getting out of order and I am dying..you will be the same way soon.
I keep telling you, I am sooooo proud of you. I really mean it, that is great. So you copied me...time for me to copy you. I'll look at those dates and pick one of your shows to go to too. Told you, I want to be just like you....LOL
It can happen everyone...little by little....everyone can be organized...and it works!!!

We're good for each other, huh? I'll train you to be a Director (and more!!) and you'll train me to be neat and organized! LOL
The store you're talking about is Organized Living - they went out of business last year :( Whole Foods took over their spot.I got some drawers for the kids' craft stuff at thir Going-Out-of-Business sale.
It is SO amazing how smoothly my office-life is going now that I can find everything I need right when I need it!!! THANK YOU for inspiring me!!!

Jilleysue said:

There are NO Organizing stores here!! I love to haunt the ones near my folks house in Las Vegas but none for me here! All my little plastic organizing boxes are from the 100 Yen store (like the dollar store but WAY better!). I would fly back to Okinawa just to go shopping for all my favorite 100 yen store items..........
Hmmm maybe I should go for a visit.........LOL!!

Related to Transform Your Office with Stylish Sterilite Boxes from CVS - On Sale Now!

What are the dimensions of the Sterilite boxes?

The dimensions of the Sterilite boxes are approximately 13.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

How many boxes come in a pack?

Each pack contains 6 Sterilite boxes, providing ample storage for your office supplies.

What is the weight capacity of each box?

The Sterilite boxes have a weight capacity of 10 pounds, making them suitable for storing various office items such as papers, books, and electronic devices.

Do the boxes come with lids?

Yes, each Sterilite box comes with a secure snap-on lid to keep your items safe and organized.

Are these boxes stackable?

Yes, these Sterilite boxes are designed to be stackable, allowing you to save space and create a more organized and visually appealing office environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies