• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transferring Orders to New Show: Is It Possible?

In summary, it is possible to transfer orders to a new show within a limited time frame with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. To transfer orders, you will need to contact your consultant and provide them with the order numbers and details. There is no fee for transferring orders, but there may be additional charges for any changes or additions. Orders can only be transferred from a current show to a new show, not from a past show. There is no limit to the number of orders that can be transferred, but it must be done within a specific time frame and with the assistance of a consultant.
gothim0802
So I have a catalog show that is not qualifing. But I had two orders come through from my website for it. I was wanting to transfer them to another show. Is there a way I can do this without having to call them to get their credit card numbers again?

What I did was bring mine over to the original show, change the CoHost to someone else, then typed over the original host.

You really need to tell the guests that you are moving them to another show. They may have ordered to help their friend. Usually they will say okay but there was recently a thread about someone who moved her show to a different consultant (I don't remember why) and they were worried about an online order that was submitted before the show was moved.

I would say something like: "Thanks for your order on Mary's show. Unfortunately, Mary is not doing her show after all but I want you to be able to get the products you ordered. I can move your order to another show that I am putting in. Please let me know if that is alright with you."

oh I did plan on calling them about the matter but didnt want them to have to give me their card numbers again over the phone since they were already in on their online orders.

You should be able to sign into your PWS and see the full card number there.

Related to Transferring Orders to New Show: Is It Possible?

1. Can I transfer my orders to a new show?

Yes, it is possible to transfer your orders to a new show. However, this can only be done within a limited time frame and with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I transfer my orders to a new show?

To transfer your orders, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the order numbers and details. They will then be able to assist you in transferring the orders to the new show.

3. Is there a fee for transferring orders to a new show?

There is no fee for transferring orders to a new show. However, if there are any changes or additions to the order, there may be additional charges.

4. Can I transfer orders from a past show to a new show?

No, orders can only be transferred from a current show to a new show. If the show has already ended, the orders cannot be transferred.

5. Is there a limit to the number of orders that can be transferred to a new show?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders that can be transferred to a new show. However, it is important to note that the orders must be transferred within a specific time frame and with the assistance of a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Chef Shari
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • msunn1973