• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Possible to Sell From Australia?

In summary, my husband is thinking of taking a job in Australia. I know that Pampered Chef isn't there. I about the credit cards and shipments. But, we are going to set up a mail box in the US so things can be repackaged and sent to us while we are there.
MaryannNic
My husband is thinking of taking a job in Australia. I know that Pampered Chef isn't there. I about the credit cards and shipments. But, we are going to set up a mail box in the US so things can be repackaged and sent to us while we are there.

I'm thinking it could still be possible. I think I would have to be the consultant acting as host each time, and I would have to deal with currency conversions. I just don't want to give up Pampered Chef! I really love it!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Sorry but you can't sell outside the USA.

I know that we have Pampered Chef Consultants in Canada, the UK, Germany and Mexico. I would call the Home Office to confirm.

Sorry! You can't be a US Consultant selling to locals in any other country. Right now, we have sister corporations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada and Mexico ... but not yet in Australia. 1) You wouldn't be able to data entry their address, our system only takes US addresses.
2) They wouldn't be able to do a warranty return from there.
3) The cost to re-ship items from your US mailing address to overseas (think of the weight!) would probably outweigh the commission benefits
4) You couldn't recruit & build a team.
5) You'd be facing charges with Australian Customs since you are not paying import taxes.

On the other hand, would there be a problem (perhaps computer issues) with her running catalog parties in the USA while she was in Australia?

Sheila said:
Sorry! You can't be a US Consultant selling to locals in any other country. Right now, we have sister corporations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada and Mexico ... but not yet in Australia.

1) You wouldn't be able to data entry their address, our system only takes US addresses.
2) They wouldn't be able to do a warranty return from there.
3) The cost to re-ship items from your US mailing address to overseas (think of the weight!) would probably outweigh the commission benefits
4) You couldn't recruit & build a team.
5) You'd be facing charges with Australian Customs since you are not paying import taxes.

I thought that since she was moving there, that she might be able to move her business as well. That's why I suggested she contact Home Office. Thanks for clarifying!

It looks like I am going to have to part ways with Pampered Chef. So sad! But, we aren't there yet! So it's party time until then! :D

chefjeanine said:
On the other hand, would there be a problem (perhaps computer issues) with her running catalog parties in the USA while she was in Australia?
If HO ever found out she wasn't in the US or on a US military base overseas, they'd more than likely drop her. They would be showing her earning income in the US, so there's the US taxes issue to consider. She'd have to have a US based bank account. They wouldn't deposit money to an overseas bank. Not being able to get catalogs & mail host packets would be a challenge too.

Sheila said:
If HO ever found out she wasn't in the US or on a US military base overseas, they'd more than likely drop her. They would be showing her earning income in the US, so there's the US taxes issue to consider. She'd have to have a US based bank account. They wouldn't deposit money to an overseas bank. Not being able to get catalogs & mail host packets would be a challenge too.
Thanks, Sheila. I didn't follow the thought (obviously) through all these challenges. I've never lived overseas so the banking issues never crossed my mind. And then of course there ARE the paperwork issues.

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef products in Australia?

Yes, it is possible to sell Pampered Chef products in Australia. Pampered Chef is a global company and offers opportunities for consultants to sell products in various countries, including Australia.

2. Do I need to be an Australian resident to sell Pampered Chef products in Australia?

No, you do not need to be an Australian resident to sell Pampered Chef products in Australia. However, you will need to have a valid work visa or residency permit to legally work and sell products in Australia.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Australia?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Australia, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant or recruiter for more information. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

4. Are there any restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products in Australia?

There may be some restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products in certain areas of Australia due to local laws and regulations. It is important to check with your local government and comply with any necessary permits or licenses.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online in Australia?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online in Australia. As a consultant, you will have your own personal website to promote and sell products. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to reach customers and sell products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tazzygurl611
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Omarakeen
Replies