• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training on New Products - Making It Fun!

In summary, Kirsty is looking for ideas to make her training on new products more engaging and fun. Suggestions include a product showcase, product knowledge quiz, product demonstration challenge, and product brainstorming session.
martike
Hi

I'm standing in for my upline tonight at our cluster meeting and am training on the new products launching 1 September in the UK. It includes white glazed stoneware, plus tons of things you got earlier this year - bamboo platters, pineapple wedger, baking sheets etc.

I'm looking for some great ideas that I can use to make this more fun - some kind of games etc and I know you all have great ideas.

I've got next to no time to prepare so am hoping you can help me out!

So for I've thought of 'all I want for Christmas' (choose the product you'd most like for Christmas and why), one product you think you'd never sell (and others in the group convince you otherwise), or 'how many uses can you think of for...'. None exactly inspiring!

Help!

My upline is sick so I'm doing this with next to no notice.

Thanks

Kirsty
Scotland, UK

Kirsty! I'm so sorry you got no answers to your post!! How did it go? I have the same thing going on tonight (director sick, taking over meeting) so I know how you feel!!! I hope it went well. PS, I think your ideas you had were great ones! :)

Hi Kirsty,I have a few ideas that could make your training more fun and engaging for the group. One idea could be to have a "product showcase" where each person brings their favorite product and shares why they love it and how they use it. This could also be a good opportunity for others to ask questions and learn more about the products.Another idea could be to do a "product knowledge quiz" where you have a list of different products and their features, and the group has to match the product to its correct feature. This could be a fun and interactive way to test everyone's knowledge and learn about the products at the same time.You could also do a "product demonstration challenge" where you give each person a different product and they have to come up with a creative way to demonstrate it in front of the group. This could be a fun way to showcase the versatility of the products and also give everyone a chance to practice their demonstration skills.Lastly, you could do a "product brainstorming session" where you give the group a specific product and they have to come up with as many uses for it as they can in a set amount of time. This could be a fun and challenging way to get everyone thinking outside the box and discovering new uses for the products.I hope these ideas help and good luck with your training! Let us know how it goes.

1. How often are new products introduced and how do I stay updated?

At Pampered Chef, we typically introduce new products twice a year, in the spring and fall. To stay updated on new products, make sure to regularly check your consultant's website or social media pages, attend team meetings and trainings, and read our monthly newsletters.

2. What is the training process for new products?

Our training process for new products begins with a product launch where we provide all the necessary information and resources. This is followed by hands-on training at team meetings and regional events. You can also access online training materials and videos on our consultant website.

3. How can I make training on new products fun for my team?

There are many ways to make training on new products fun for your team. You can create games and challenges related to the new products, offer incentives for learning and sharing information, and encourage interactive discussions and demonstrations. It's also important to keep the training sessions short and engaging.

4. Are there any additional resources available for training on new products?

Yes, we offer a variety of resources to help with training on new products. You can access product guides, recipe ideas, and training videos on our consultant website. We also have a dedicated support team that can assist with any questions or concerns you may have.

5. How important is it to attend training on new products?

Attending training on new products is crucial for your success as a consultant. It not only helps you understand the features and benefits of the products, but also gives you ideas on how to use them in your demonstrations and interact with customers. Additionally, staying updated on new products can help you increase your sales and build a loyal customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • peichef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • esavvymom