• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traditional Fundraiser Question ??

In summary, a traditional fundraiser is a fundraising event or campaign that follows traditional methods of fundraising, such as selling products or hosting events, to raise money for a specific cause or organization. To get started with a traditional fundraiser, you can reach out to Pampered Chef to discuss your fundraising goals and options. They offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for a traditional fundraiser. The amount of money you can raise with a traditional fundraiser depends on various factors, and Pampered Chef can help you set realistic goals. There are no fees associated with hosting a traditional fundraiser with Pampered Chef, and they provide all necessary materials and resources for free.
ShelbyMichalek
I know PC gives 10-15% of guest sales to the organization. Where's that 10%/15% cutoff? Is it at $500? $700? $1000? I can't find the answer!!

Thanks!

$600. It's in the Policy Guide.

Thanks Noora! I was having trouble finding it :D

Related to Traditional Fundraiser Question ??

1. What is a traditional fundraiser?

A traditional fundraiser is a fundraising event or campaign that follows traditional methods of fundraising, such as selling products or hosting events, to raise money for a specific cause or organization.

2. How do I get started with a traditional fundraiser?

To get started with a traditional fundraiser, you can reach out to Pampered Chef to discuss your fundraising goals and options. We have a variety of products and resources to help make your fundraiser a success.

3. What types of products can I sell in a traditional fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for a traditional fundraiser. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, we have something for everyone.

4. How much money can I expect to raise with a traditional fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a traditional fundraiser depends on a variety of factors, such as the number of participants, the products being sold, and the length of the fundraiser. We can work with you to set realistic fundraising goals and help you achieve them.

5. Are there any fees associated with hosting a traditional fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees associated with hosting a traditional fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and resources for free, and you keep a portion of the sales as your fundraiser's profit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies