• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro are 1 can (16 oz) of refried beans, 1 package (1 oz) of taco seasoning mix, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup of sliced green onions. To make the dip, mix the refried beans and taco seasoning mix, spread on a microwave-safe platter, add sour cream and salsa, top with cheese and green onions, and microwave for 2-3 minutes. The dip can be made ahead of time and you can use different types of cheese and add toppings to customize it.
straitfan
Gold Member
I think I've read posts where some of you have made this in the microwave. If I microwaved it in the DCB about how long? TIA!

straitfan said:
I think I've read posts where some of you have made this in the microwave. If I microwaved it in the DCB about how long? TIA!

I do it in the minibaker. 5 minutes on high.

I make this a lot and I do it in the oven over the microwave just because it browns the cheese a little being in the oven. I have done it in the microwave and it seems to make it just fine. It still tastes the same. Very good and everyone loves it.

I would guess 5 minutes also. I always just microwave the stuff till it's bubbly.

janezapchef said:
I would guess 5 minutes also. I always just microwave the stuff till it's bubbly.

Not a guess. I've done it this way for years. :love:

What ingredients are needed for Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro?

The ingredients for Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro are 1 can (16 oz) of refried beans, 1 package (1 oz) of taco seasoning mix, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.

How do I make Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro?

To make Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro, first mix the refried beans and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Spread the mixture onto a microwave-safe platter. Then, spread the sour cream and salsa over the bean mixture. Top with shredded cheese and green onions. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.

Can I make Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro ahead of time. Simply assemble the dip on a microwave-safe platter and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to heat in the microwave. Add an additional 1-2 minutes to the heating time, if needed.

Can I use a different type of cheese for Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro. Shredded Mexican blend cheese or Monterey Jack cheese would also work well in this recipe.

What other toppings can I add to Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro?

Some other toppings you can add to Touchdown Taco Dip in the Micro include diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, or diced avocado. You can also add a layer of cooked ground beef or shredded chicken for a heartier dip. Get creative and customize the dip to your liking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies