• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Total Commissionable Sales in One Place??

In summary, "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" refers to the total amount of sales that are eligible for commission in a specific location or platform. It is an important concept as it allows businesses to track and monitor their sales performance, determine commission eligibility, and motivate individuals or teams. The calculation of this metric varies but generally includes all sales within a specified time period, minus returns, cancellations, or discounts. It is recommended to review "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" regularly to track performance and make necessary adjustments.
rancherswife
Is there anywhere you can get a snapshot of your total commissionable sales? Kind of like in the sales report in Pampered Partner +. The only thing is, if someone places orders on your website, that amount doesn't show up in the report. And I've looked, I think, everywhere on consultant's corner and haven't seen anything. Is there not just one place that shows all of your amounts?

It's under the Individual Performance Tracker on CC. You can click on the month and it will tell you the date the show was submitted too, so, that way you know what commission check it will come in.

Thanks! Do you know how long it takes for them to add a show once it's submitted?

Usually I see mine within 24 hours.

But at month-end it can take a while for it to update. Or when there's a hold on an order because of a problem.

Right now they are a little slow.

I think mine shows up in about 24 hours or so too. Sometimes it has not shown up until the show is "shipped."

Related to Total Commissionable Sales in One Place??

What is "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place"?

"Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" is a term used to describe the total amount of sales that are eligible for commission in a specific location or platform. This includes all sales made by an individual or a team that are eligible for commission based on the set criteria.

Why is "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" important?

The concept of "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" is important because it allows businesses to track and monitor their sales performance in a specific location or platform. It also helps in determining the amount of commission that an individual or team is eligible to receive, which can be used as a performance indicator.

How is "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" calculated?

The calculation of "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" varies depending on the specific criteria set by a business or organization. Generally, it includes all sales made within a specified time period in a specific location or platform, minus any returns, cancellations, or discounts.

What are the benefits of having "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place"?

Having "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" provides businesses with a clear overview of their sales performance in a specific location or platform. It also helps in accurately determining the amount of commission that an individual or team is eligible for, which can motivate them to achieve better sales results.

How often should "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" be reviewed?

The frequency of reviewing "Total Commissionable Sales in One Place" may vary depending on the business or organization's needs. However, it is recommended to review it regularly, such as monthly or quarterly, to track sales performance and make necessary adjustments to achieve better results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • smilesarepriceless