• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Tips for Booking Success: Unlocking the Number One Strategy"

PC show but she's in a nursing home. If you ever have a show there, I know she'd love it." I said - "I've always wanted to do that! I'd love to come to the nursing home and do a show for her and the other residents - who do I talk to about setting that up?". She was so excited and gave me the contact name and number. We now have a show scheduled there in Sept and she's going to invite all her friends and family - even though she doesn't want to do a home show. I'm going to do a "theme show" for
melaniepc
is the number one thing you have done ( that worked) to get bookings?

Just ask! A lot of people are not going to come out and tell you they want to book, that's why you have to ask them. Talk about the show benefits during the show including the current and next month's host special. When they check out, ask them if they want to get their friends together sometime soon. There is no "magic" to it, it's just asking.

I found that the more I talked about it and asked, the more shows I got. It's true that people are waiting for you to ask. and just b/c they aren't ready now, doesn't mean they won't ever be. ALWAYS follow up with people whether they said yes or no.

PICK UP THE PHONE and call those leads and ask, ask, ask! I HATE to have to "cold call
people so I use the Customer Care Script on CC...it works!

Ask at the show, and don't let the drawing slips make you decide who you will ask or not ask. Tell the guests you haven't had a chance to look at the drawing slips yet, and were they one of the people who said they wanted to have a show? You can say that you just want to know so you can make sure the host can get the past host special at their show if they decide to have a show in the next 6 months. That usually gets them thinking, "oh, I could probably have one in the next 6 months" and then when they say they may have one in the next season, ask them "which month is better for you, August or September?" and go from there. I find by pinning them down right at the show, and getting a date, even penciled in, on the calendar and handing them a host packet, really helps to keep them as a solid booking and from cancelling later. GL!

Asked everyone.

I just challenged myself to a 24 in 24 challenge. I emailed everyone and made 55 phone calls on Thursday. I didn't meet the 24 but I scheduled 15 catalog and home shows. Not bad in a days work!!!

Don't assume "No" means "Never." When someone tells me no, I say, "That's just fine. Just so I'm clear, do you mean, 'Not now,' or do you mean, 'Don't ever ask me that question again'?" It usually gets a laugh, and it's amazing how often people say, "Oh, I wouldn't mind doing one, but this month is horrible." About half the time the no becomes a booking for two or three months down the road.

THEME SHOWS...and ask everyone!

very nice tips. I definately have to get brave and start calling people. I don't know many people though and so far I have had four shows with just family and friends.

Ask everyone. Even people you think will never have a show.

Are you looking for ideas or specific words?Ideas: Theme Shows are great... focus on the FUN! The #1 reason people host is FUN. But most consultants focus on the free... that should be a secondary bonus.As far as what to say, I was in a bookings slump a few years ago and here is what I did. I sorted through PP all of the people who lived in my town and the two just outside of mine (it was winter and being in MI, I didn't want to travel far for shows due to the weather). Then I started calling... making 5 calls a day. (Some I got a hold of and some I left messages for) and I said, "Hi Mary, it's Colleen calling from The Pampered Chef. I'm calling to see if you'd be interested in hosting a show. I'm doing (insert theme show here) shows right now that are a ton of fun and wanted to see if it was something you might be interested in?" I jumped right into it as soon as they answered... no small talk. It wasn't easy to do but I got great results. I got 3 shows after one week of calling (25 calls) and the bookings I got from those shows kicked off my spring show schedule. Also, two of the bookings were people I left messages for who called me back. Lots of people didn't call me back.So like everyone said above, just asking is what works.

Ask everyone at your shows and get a date on your calendar. Don't even look at the DPDS - you don't want to prejudge anyone. I ask and often they say "maybe some time but not now". Ask what that means - one told me yesterday that it meant not summer. Tell them the host gets credit for a show held within 6 months and that you just need their most probable date. Then book the date and tell them that if they get home and see that the date won't work to please call you immediately so you can open the date for someone else. The majority of those dates stick.

CALL. Call all those leads you have. Build a relationship and ASK. Offer info about the business, hosting, ordering, customer service. Go with the flow but if you don't ask you won't know. Some people need you to ask or they don't think you want to do a show for them.

Related to Top Tips for Booking Success: Unlocking the Number One Strategy"

1. What is the number one strategy for booking success with Pampered Chef?

The number one strategy for booking success with Pampered Chef is to focus on building genuine relationships with your customers. This means taking the time to get to know them, their needs and preferences, and offering personalized solutions and recommendations. By building strong relationships, you will gain loyal customers who will continue to book and purchase from you.

2. How can I improve my booking success rate with Pampered Chef?

To improve your booking success rate, it's important to consistently follow up with potential hostesses and customers. This can be done through phone calls, emails, or even social media messaging. Additionally, offering incentives and rewards for booking parties can also help increase your success rate.

3. How can I overcome objections when trying to book a party with Pampered Chef?

When facing objections, it's important to remain positive and focus on the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef. Be prepared to address common objections such as time constraints, costs, and lack of interest from friends by offering flexible party options, highlighting the value of hosting a party, and sharing success stories from past parties.

4. What are some effective ways to promote and market my Pampered Chef parties?

There are many effective ways to promote and market your Pampered Chef parties. Utilizing social media platforms, creating eye-catching graphics and videos, and hosting virtual parties are all great ways to reach a larger audience. You can also offer exclusive deals and promotions to attract new customers and encourage repeat bookings.

5. How important is it to follow up after a Pampered Chef party?

Following up after a Pampered Chef party is crucial for maintaining relationships with your customers and increasing future bookings. This can be as simple as sending a thank-you note or email, sharing recipes or tips, and offering personalized recommendations for their next purchase. By staying in touch, you will continue to build trust and loyalty with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJoyJ