• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Products to Jumpstart Your Business: Must-Haves for New Entrepreneurs

In summary, Carrie plans to slowly add to her tool collection over time, focusing on meeting the Super Starter sales levels in order to earn great paychecks and put fantastic products into her hands for free.
CarrieB
Gold Member
So I am just starting out and am so excited!!! I wanted to know what the first things that would be nice to have to do shows as I get extra money besides the things I will get in my starter kit. Any ideas?

I like the TTA, and the handy scrapers and the pastry brush and the scoops and the microfiber towels to keep your table clean...uh-oh... I'm going nuts. LOL The hardest past is not spending your whole commission on product,but hey is in an investment!

I know, I'm stupid!
AJPratt said:
I like the TTA, and the handy scrapers and the pastry brush and the scoops and the microfiber towels to keep your table clean...uh-oh... I'm going nuts. LOL The hardest past is not spending your whole commission on product,but hey is in an investment!
Hi. I'm sorry, I'm new too. I'm still trying to figure out all the shorthand on the board. TTA?
Thanks

tool turn around, perhaps? :) welcome aboard!! i am new too!!

No problem!! It is the Tool Turn About.

thanks, sorry. I do have that too!!!:) I bought it as a customer because my drawers were rediculous!:D

I actually have TWO! One I keep at home on the counter and the other I keep with my kit and just fill with a few things I need for my shows.

ah. . . I have three tool turn abouts! I use one at my shows and two at home! I absolutely love them.

I have tried to have at least one of most things so people can see them. The catalogs are great but some pictures do not do justice to the actual size, like the chillzanne products, but those are pretty spendy. I have a SA sample for the stripes, a professional and executive saute pan (expensive but well worth it), at least one nylon tool, the small micro-cooker, a scraper, and a few other's that I think might sell if they are actually handled.

It is also nice to have a few of those things so I can talk about how I use them in my kitchen, but like what was said before you have to be careful to not spend your whole commission, unless that is why you became a consultant!

I think the key is to gather them slowly. (If you do not want to do that then save up every month and buy them in April at the 40% off! Especially the costly items.) I had a consultant who bought everything she wanted at once(including business supplies) and after a few months she was frustrated that she spent so much and wasn't getting what she wanted so she quit. So she had all of these folders and a table and a ton of stuff she didn't need to get her first month. So just take is slowly, it will not hurt your business at all.

After almost 2 years in the business - I just got another TTA too - it is nice to have it always in my crate ready to go. I would also suggest a microfiber towel. I keep it looped thru the tie on my apron to wipe my hands during the show. The kitchen shears are another good thing to invest in - cutting open packages of food at your show. Also the can opener. Open a can of black olives for instance and then drain them with the can strainer....and a trick I learned from my director....you can cut thru (an inch or so) the lid of the can with the kitchen shears to show how they sharp they are and talk about how they cut right thru chicken bones.
You may want to invest in the large bar pan also. Lots of recipes use that. Also the small batter bowl or the easy read measuring cups. I could go on and on...sorry I just keep thinking of stuff!

Carrie,

I suggest that you REALLY focus on meeting the Super Starter sales levels. This will earn you great paychecks AND put fantastic products into your hands for FREE! In your 4th month, you'll have your first "kit enhancement" period when you can place an order and get 40% off the products you'd like to purchase. In April, you'll get a second opportunity to purchase products at 40% off.

Good luck. Have fun!

When I started my business five months ago, I made a deal with myself that I would add one piece per 100.00 I make... so far so good, depending on what I want and how much it cost, is how much I spend I dont' want to spend the whole commishion check!!!

What are the top products that Pampered Chef recommends for new entrepreneurs?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that starting a new business can be overwhelming. That's why we've curated a list of our top products to jumpstart your business. These products are essential for any new entrepreneur looking to succeed in the kitchen and beyond.

Do I need to purchase all of the recommended products at once?

No, you do not need to purchase all of the recommended products at once. Our list is meant to serve as a guide for new entrepreneurs, and you can start with a few key items and gradually add more to your collection as your business grows.

Are these products only useful for cooking and food-related businesses?

While our products are designed with cooking in mind, they can be useful for a variety of businesses. For example, our cookware and kitchen tools can be used for meal prep in a catering business or for creating homemade products to sell at a farmers' market. Our versatile products can be adapted to fit your specific business needs.

Do these products come with any training or support?

Yes, we offer training and support for all of our products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to online training resources, community support, and personalized coaching to help you get the most out of your products and grow your business.

How can I purchase these products as a new entrepreneur?

You can purchase these products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can search for a consultant in your area on our website, or you can host a party and earn free products while introducing your friends and family to our top products for new entrepreneurs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• saravaughn1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ~*Heather*~
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Debbie.A.NOC