• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top Picks from New Product Releases | Discover the Latest Must-Haves

In summary, everyone loves new products, but some people don't love the new recipes in the SBC:chef:!
DebPC
Staff member
Often when the new products are announced i'll choose my favs and then when I get them all, I find that I will change my mind and find other favs.
I just got back from a 2 1/2 week vacation and haven't done a spring show yet.
What does everyone love using??? Anything new selling like hotcakes at your shows?
Thanks!

29 Minutes to Dinner, VOL#2 Is awesome!

I posted my recipe reviews on CS - I'll do that over here too. I love love love this cookbook!

oops - just checked, I already posed it here....

I LOVE the pineapple corer and the kernel cutter. I have not used the KC on corn yet but it works great to make my own crushed pienapple from the pineapple left on the skin of the pineapple after using the corer.

I also absolutely LOVE the bamboo trays!!

Bamboo Trays!!!

Great idea for the kernel cutter Beth!

Garlic Slicer! At first I thought it was dumb, but once I used it I was sold! It is fabulous!!

gARLIC sLICER FOR SURE!!

It's hard to pick. I love the garlic slicer and peeler. I love the Bamboo trays! I love the sauces. But the Collapsible Bowls are what are selling for me! People love the smaller size. When I have some time to breathe I'm going to call everyone who bought the large one (a ton of people) and let them know about the smaller bowls.

Many things, but most of the new recipes in the SBC:chef:!!

Unfortunately, the 29 minutes to Dinner Volume 2 doesn't do much for me. I tried the macaroni & cheese recipe and was not impressed. I loved the idea of using butternut squash, but it just didn't work for me.

baychef said:
Many things, but most of the new recipes in the SBC:chef:!!

Unfortunately, the 29 minutes to Dinner Volume 2 doesn't do much for me. I tried the macaroni & cheese recipe and was not impressed. I loved the idea of using butternut squash, but it just didn't work for me.

:eek::eek::eek: girlfriend - you have got to try some of the other recipes!!!!

Garlic Slicer and Peeler are my absolute favorites and then all the new bamboo stuff!!

What are the top 5 must-have kitchen tools for newbies?

1. A chef's knife - perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping all types of ingredients.2. Measuring cups and spoons - essential for following recipes accurately.3. Non-stick cookware - makes cooking and cleaning up a breeze.4. Mixing bowls - great for preparing and mixing ingredients.5. Can opener - a simple yet necessary tool for opening cans of ingredients.

How can newbies improve their cooking skills?

1. Experiment with different recipes and ingredients.2. Watch cooking tutorial videos or attend cooking classes.3. Practice regularly and don't be afraid to make mistakes.4. Learn basic cooking techniques such as sautéing, roasting, and grilling.5. Ask for feedback from friends and family to improve your skills.

What are some easy and delicious recipes for newbies?

1. One-pot pasta - a simple and flavorful dish that only requires one pot for cooking.2. Sheet pan chicken and veggies - a healthy and easy meal that can be customized with different vegetables and seasonings.3. Slow cooker chili - a hearty and comforting meal that can be prepared with minimal effort.4. Avocado toast - a trendy and tasty breakfast or snack option.5. Grilled cheese sandwich - a classic and quick meal that can be upgraded with different types of cheese and add-ins.

How can newbies organize their kitchen for efficient cooking?

1. Declutter and get rid of any unnecessary utensils or appliances.2. Group similar items together in cabinets and drawers.3. Use stackable containers or drawer dividers to maximize space.4. Label shelves and containers to easily find ingredients and tools.5. Invest in a good pantry organization system to keep ingredients easily accessible.

What are some tips for newbies to save time in the kitchen?

1. Meal prep on weekends to have ready-to-cook ingredients during the week.2. Use a slow cooker or Instant Pot for hands-off cooking.3. Keep a well-stocked pantry with versatile ingredients.4. Use shortcuts like pre-cut vegetables or pre-marinated meats.5. Clean as you go to avoid a big mess after cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove