• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top E-Newsletter Services for Church Newsletters - No PC Consultants Required

In summary, a newsletter service that does not exclusively focus on PC consultants may be found at www.ymlp.com, www.letterpop.com, or www.emailbrain.com.
pcheframsey
Does anyone know of an online newsletter service besides Constant Contact that is not exclusively for PC consultants? I'm looking into this for a friend of mine for her church newsletter. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

Is she looking for one that tracks links (like who clicked on a link?) or just one that manages the mailing list, unsubscribe requests, and gives you a nice format to put it in?

One that tracks links would be great, but not a neccesity. Basically I would like something that is very similar to Constant Contact if you are familiar with that. I love having lots of choices for the format/layout/background. Thanks for any suggestions!

There are some services that will track the links and others that are just mailing lists... there is one that I am trying that is www.ymlp.com. It does not track links but does allow you to set up the mailing list so you just send it once and it goes out to everyone. It has a few basic templates, but nothing fancy. Costs less than Constant Contact. But fewer features. I'm a little hesitant because when I tried to pilot it, a few people (here in fact) didn't get the email. I am still trying to figure out where in cyberspace the newsletter went! My friend, who runs an online scrapbook store, swears by it, though.

As far as link tracking, the other more popular one is Email Brain. Adn then there is another one but I can't remember the name. I will have to check my emails when I get home... (I always look at the bottom on the newsletters I get to see what service they use!).

Another one that looks fun is www.letterpop.com. I haven't tried sending it through them but I like their templates.

I am the newsletter queen, i do it for work and all of the agents that I work with. Have her contact me [email protected]

1. What is an E-Newsletter Service?

An E-Newsletter Service is a digital marketing tool that allows businesses to create and send email newsletters to their subscribers. These newsletters typically contain updates, promotions, and other information about the company.

2. How can an E-Newsletter Service benefit my business?

An E-Newsletter Service can benefit your business by increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to your website, and building relationships with your subscribers. It also allows for targeted and personalized communication with your audience, which can lead to increased sales and customer loyalty.

3. Is it easy to use an E-Newsletter Service?

Yes, most E-Newsletter Services have user-friendly interfaces and provide templates for easy customization. They also offer features like drag-and-drop editors and automation tools, making it simple for businesses of all sizes to use.

4. How do I grow my subscriber list for my E-Newsletter?

There are many ways to grow your subscriber list for your E-Newsletter, such as offering a sign-up form on your website, promoting it on social media, or hosting a giveaway. It's important to also provide valuable content in your newsletters to encourage subscribers to stay engaged.

5. Can I track the success of my E-Newsletter campaigns?

Yes, most E-Newsletter Services offer analytics and reporting features to track the success of your campaigns. You can see metrics like open rates, click-through rates, and conversions to measure the effectiveness of your newsletters and make improvements for future campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PampChefJoy