• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diy E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software

I do a lot of tweaking too. :) I also think the next time, it won't take me as long because I'll know HOW to do it. And you are right, $2 /mo is totally worth it! I'd love to see how you tweak yours ... can you send me your Nov & I'll send you mine? Just curious ... I really need to get over it and spend my time on booking shows! LOL :)I do a lot of tweaking too. :) I also think the next time, it won't take me as long because I'll know HOW to do it. And you are right, $2 /mo is totally worth it! I'd love to see how you tweak yours ... can you send
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Has anyone used any of the DIY software that helps you manage your contact list and send out your e-newsletters? I know we can go through a service to do it for us, but I'm thinking it might not be so hard to manage my own.
Thanks!

Well Joy's Tasty Tidbits is $2 a month and she does all the work. If you have the computer savvy to do it yourself, go for it. If not, I'd check out Joy's offerings. She also has a section here of her free flyers.

pcchefjane said:
Well Joy's Tasty Tidbits is $2 a month and she does all the work. If you have the computer savvy to do it yourself, go for it. If not, I'd check out Joy's offerings. She also has a section here of her free flyers.

Thanks, I am subscribed to Joy's Tasty Tidbits. And nothing against her newsletters. I like what she does - I'm just thinking I might be able to do it myself. :)

I still pick the TT ones apart before I send them and make them my own but the $2/month is well worth my time of not having to type it all out and find the graphics. If you have lots of time on your hands - give it a shot. You have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work out, go back to what you were doing.

Melissa78 said:
I still pick the TT ones apart before I send them and make them my own but the $2/month is well worth my time of not having to type it all out and find the graphics. If you have lots of time on your hands - give it a shot. You have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work out, go back to what you were doing.

I do a lot of tweaking too. :) I also think the next time, it won't take me as long because I'll know HOW to do it. And you are right, $2 /mo is totally worth it! I'd love to see how you tweak yours ... can you send me your Nov & I'll send you mine? Just curious ... I really need to get over it and spend my time on booking shows! LOL :)

1. What is DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software?

DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software is a tool that allows you to create and send customized newsletters and manage email lists without the need for technical knowledge or coding skills. It simplifies the process of email marketing and helps you stay in touch with your customers and subscribers.

2. How does DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software work?

DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software works by providing you with a user-friendly interface to design and send newsletters, manage subscribers, and track the performance of your campaigns. It also allows you to segment your email list, schedule emails, and personalize your messages to target specific groups of subscribers.

3. Can I use my own branding in the newsletters created with DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software?

Yes, you can use your own branding in the newsletters created with DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software. The software allows you to customize the design, layout, and content of your newsletters to reflect your brand's identity and maintain consistency across all your marketing materials.

4. Is DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software suitable for small businesses?

Yes, DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software is perfect for small businesses. It is affordable, easy to use, and does not require any technical skills. It also allows you to reach a large audience and engage with your customers on a regular basis, which is crucial for the success of small businesses.

5. Can I track the performance of my email campaigns with DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software?

Yes, DIY E-Newsletter & Mailing List Software provides you with detailed analytics and reports to track the performance of your email campaigns. You can see how many people opened your emails, clicked on links, and unsubscribed. This data can help you make informed decisions and improve your future email marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • crystalscookingnow