• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Chef Movies for Summer: Ratatouille and No Reservations

In summary, Ratatouille and No Reservations are both Chef related movies for the summer. Ratatioulie is a cute movie, but No Reservations is darker and has a harder to understand beginning.
Kathytnt
Ratatouille and No Reservations are both Chef related movies for the summer

Ratatouille is an animated Pixar movie and it is getting rave reviews.

No Reservations is a movie with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart - The previews I saw looked interesting

I saw the Rat movie & wasn't all that impressed. I mean it was a cute movie, but I didn't think it was as good as the reviews made it out to be. It was really dark (the movie itself, not the theater) & the first part completely lost me. It was really hard to understand the speaking. I won't say anymore so as not to spoil it for everyone else.

Wow - The reviews were making is sound like it was Pixar's best and possibly even the best of the animated movies.

Thanks Crystal

I saw Ratatouille this weekend and I thought it was very cute. Actually I thought it was entertaining for adults -- but didn't have enough kiddie action to keep my kids entertained (was a bit longer than most cartoons.)

Hope this is not spoiler info, but there is a chef in the movie whose motto is "Anyone can cook" and isn't that what PC is all about? Gotta love it!

I really liked Ratatouille!:D
I think that new Catherine Zeta Jones looks really good too..

we took my 4yo to see Ratatouille this weekend. We really enjoyed it!

Ratatioulie 9sp) does nothing for me. My daughter was all excited for it but was very dissappointed. She even told me "Mommy... do not buy me that movie on DVD! Tell Grandma no, too!"

I LOVED Ratatouille and I don't even have kids! I can't wait to own it.

We haven't seen Rat. yet but another good chef movie is Waitress. It made me so hungry for pie I went home and ordered myself the deep dish pie plate so I could get started baking asap!

Related to Top Chef Movies for Summer: Ratatouille and No Reservations

What are the two movies featured in the "Top Chef Movies for Summer" event?

The two movies featured in the "Top Chef Movies for Summer" event are Ratatouille and No Reservations.

Are these movies appropriate for all ages?

Both Ratatouille and No Reservations are family-friendly films suitable for all ages.

Will there be any food tastings during the movie screenings?

Unfortunately, there will not be any food tastings during the movie screenings. However, both films feature mouth-watering dishes that will surely make you want to cook something delicious afterwards!

Can I purchase tickets for the "Top Chef Movies for Summer" event?

Yes, tickets can be purchased through our website or at the event. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance to secure your spot.

Will there be any special guests at the event?

Yes, we are excited to announce that renowned chef Julia Child's great-nephew will be making an appearance at the event to share some behind-the-scenes stories about the making of Ratatouille.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • imported_lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies