• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Top 10 Words of 2010 Revealed!

Mine were: 1. Ready - used 81 times2. Furry - used 75 times3. Guy - used 65 times4. Evening - used 60 times5. Fun - used 65 times6. Ill - used 72 times7. Getting - used 58 times8. Morning - used 56 times9. Love - used 53 times
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Saw somebody had posted this on FB so I tried ... and lo and behold, my top 2 and 3 words are Pampered and Chef. (B and C were on there, and realized later that it was b/c I often use b/c as an abbreviation!

So this was what I posted with it ... thought I'd point it out because it's funny, if nothing else. Each of my top 10 words are capitalized.

So I guess it's "Don't miss out on Pampered Chef toNight. C how many times you will B using these Great things. I Know your Friends will be amazed. You will thank God I'm your consultant."

LOL!Mine were: 1. Ready - used 81 times
2. Furry - used 75 times
3. Ill - used 72 times
4. Done - used 70 times
5. Fun - used 65 times
6. Guy - used 65 times
7. Evening - used 60 times
8. Getting - used 58 times
9. Morning - used 56 times
10. Love - used 53 timesI've been told that the last three words form a terribly TMI sentence.

So you could say:Getting Ready to make chicken soup in the deep covered baker for Furry Guy. He Loves it because he is feeling Ill. Hope he is Done with this cold by Morning so we can have a Fun Evening tomorrow!

raebates said:
LOL!

Mine were:

1. Ready - used 81 times
2. Furry - used 75 times
3. Ill - used 72 times
4. Done - used 70 times
5. Fun - used 65 times
6. Guy - used 65 times
7. Evening - used 60 times
8. Getting - used 58 times
9. Morning - used 56 times
10. Love - used 53 times

I've been told that the last three words form a terribly TMI sentence.
Yes, very TMI!

Mine were great, fun and morning--funny if you know me, I am not a morning person, so those are three words that are not part of my vocabulary--there is NEVER great fun any morning, LOL

Intrepid_Chef said:
So you could say:

Getting Ready to make chicken soup in the deep covered baker for Furry Guy. He Loves it because he is feeling Ill. Hope he is Done with this cold by Morning so we can have a Fun Evening tomorrow!

Could be. LOL! Although, I'm pretty sure that "Ill" is actually "I'll," since I'm rarely ill.

I'm surprised to see that you've used "Furry" more often than "Guy" since both of those are usually used together. I'm not sure what you would have referred to as Furry without Furry Guy being involved, unless it's your scarf...

Yeah, it could be the scarf. It could also be any number of other things, including describing him as furry separate from his moniker.

NooraK said:
I'm surprised to see that you've used "Furry" more often than "Guy" since both of those are usually used together. I'm not sure what you would have referred to as Furry without Furry Guy being involved, unless it's your scarf...

Funny! I had the same thought!

What are the top 10 words of 2010?

The top 10 words of 2010, according to the Pampered Chef, are: innovative, versatile, convenience, quality, efficiency, customizable, practical, time-saving, modern, and durable.

How were these words chosen as the top 10 of 2010?

These words were chosen based on customer feedback, industry trends, and the overall popularity and usefulness of these words in the kitchen and cooking industry.

What do these words represent in terms of Pampered Chef products?

These words represent the key features and benefits of Pampered Chef products. Our products are designed to be innovative, versatile, and convenient, while also providing quality, efficiency, and customization options for our customers. They are also practical and time-saving, with a modern and durable design.

How can these words help me in my everyday cooking and meal preparation?

Incorporating these words into your cooking and meal preparation can help make your kitchen experience easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable. Using innovative and versatile tools, as well as products that offer convenience and customization, can save you time and effort in the kitchen while also producing high-quality results.

Are these words still relevant and important in today's cooking industry?

Absolutely! These words are timeless and continue to be important in the cooking industry. As technology and cooking trends evolve, having products that are efficient, practical, and durable will always be necessary for a successful cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda