• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Full-Time: Making the Leap to Full-Time Entrepreneurship

In summary, many people do Pampered Chef full time and have been doing it for a while. It is do-able if you use the tools that they provide.
newchefmommy
How many of you do Pampered Chef full time? How long have you been doing it full time.
I am really considering working my business full time. I am really getting to the point where its hard to go into work everyday. I have to work holidays and weekends and its just not what I want in life. So if you can give me any encouraging words I would appreciate it. Thanks

I can't reply right now as I need to go make dinner, but I will in a little bit, the people that I know that are such a great example are legacy46, dannyzmom, morfia and I know there are a few more I'm not thinking of! I have a goal of moving my business completely full time, I just need to work my plan. But I have no other job! some months are fabulous for me but other months aren't as great but it's my fault not PC's. Consistency is the key. It is so do-able if you just use the tools that they provide. 3-2-1 really is the way!

I just started f/t in August. It's been great! I am no where near the levels of some other people, but I'm getting about 8 shows a month. And after figuring in what I paid for daycare, gas, clothes, lunches out, etc., I come out ahead with PC. :)

Thanks, I would love to hear from more of you!

I do PC full time (no other job) I have been a consultant for 3 years ) but I have to be honest, it has only been since this Summer that I have been working my job as if it was my full-time job. It was my full-time job in name only before that, it is has only been recently that I am working it as if it is a full-time job. If you decide to quit your job, and do PC full-time, please do not fool yourself into think that just because oyu are home all day, and it your office "putzing" that it is your full-time job!! Now, I can honestly say that I do Pampered Chef, and it has replaced the income I made in my previous full-time job, and I do about 8 shows a month and catalog shows, and festivals to supplement. I aim for 2 shows a week- It really does go back to 3-2-1. If you committ to 3-2-1, it really does work!!!

1. What is the job description for a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

A full-time Pampered Chef consultant is responsible for promoting and selling Pampered Chef products through in-home cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales. They also recruit and train new consultants, manage their own schedule, and attend meetings and trainings to stay updated on products and sales techniques.

2. What benefits do full-time Pampered Chef consultants receive?

Full-time Pampered Chef consultants receive a variety of benefits, including health insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid time off, and a car allowance. They also have access to discounted products and the opportunity to earn free trips and other incentives.

3. Can I work as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant from home?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a flexible work-from-home opportunity for full-time consultants. This allows you to set your own schedule and work from the comfort of your own home, while still having access to training and support from the company.

4. How much can I expect to earn as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you can earn as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant varies based on your individual sales and recruiting efforts. On average, full-time consultants earn around $50,000 per year, with the potential to earn more through bonuses and incentives.

5. What is the training process like for full-time Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training for all full-time consultants, including online and in-person trainings, mentorship programs, and access to a library of resources and tools. The company also offers ongoing support and development opportunities to help consultants succeed in their roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg