• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are a Full Time Consultant!

In summary, the conversation is about a person considering quitting their full-time job to do Pampered Chef full time, but they need assurance that they can make the same amount of money or more. They also ask about using Pampered Chef benefits and mention their husband potentially leaving his job for self-employment. Other participants in the conversation share their experiences and offer advice on building a successful Pampered Chef business and finding alternative benefits options. The conversation ends with a question about "pm" or private messaging.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have realized in the past month that I am probably not going to be able to do my job after my husband and I have children. It's VERY demanding. I want to do Pampered Chef full time...but I need some assurance I can make what I make now if not more...so I won't need the second job. Right now at my full time job I make between 40-45K...Please give me some assurance that this is possible!! Also, if you do this full time do you use the Pampered Chef benefits? My husband is thinking of going and working for himself, as an electrician..and we wouldn't have benefits anymore....what do u think? Any advice?

Anything is possible with PC - just look at the achievers in our CN! But remember that those are the few. It can be done but you really have to work at it to build your organization quickly. Build your team deep and wide and over book your calendar. Call, call, call, network, network, network!

I made this same change last year. I was making the same salary that you are talking about. I do have 2 kids, but I just wrote down what I would not be spending going to and from work every day...It has worked out fine for me...but that was not at making 45k...I had daycare and other expenses that youy do not currently have. I was looking at PC's benefits, and found cheaper, better benefits on my own, so I went with that. PM me if you decide you want more info!!

what is pm? lol...sorry i'm new?!?!

nevermind...got it

PCCHeather0506 said:
what is pm? lol...sorry i'm new?!?!
Private Message. Click on a poster's name and that is an option you could take. Then send a message just between the 2 of you.

1. How do I become a full-time consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a full-time consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to first join as a consultant and then work your way up by building a strong customer base and consistently meeting your sales goals.

2. What are the benefits of being a full-time consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a full-time consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive bonuses for meeting sales goals, and have access to additional training and support from the company.

3. How many hours do full-time consultants typically work?

Full-time consultants with Pampered Chef typically work around 40 hours per week, although this can vary depending on individual schedules and goals.

4. Can I still work as a full-time consultant while also having another job?

Yes, many of our full-time consultants also have other jobs or responsibilities. However, it is important to carefully manage your time and prioritize your Pampered Chef business in order to be successful.

5. What support is available for full-time consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for our full-time consultants, including regular training and coaching, access to online resources and community forums, and support from your upline and fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
freebyrdz