• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Have You Started the Pampered Chef

In summary, this woman started her business because she wanted to quit her 9-5 job and be home with her kids. She started making $300 a month and now makes $450 a month. She also enjoys cooking with her products and using the money to help her family.

What is your Why?

• finacial FREEDOM

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • time away from home

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • extra income

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • just love the stuff

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
milkangel
I now have a reason why i need pampered chef now.I now want Finacial FREEDOM. before i alwasy thought it is just a time away from thekids but now it is more than that. i know i can make it to a full time job. What is your why?

I started my business because I wanted to be my own boss.

I worked in the non-profit field for many years. The last 8, I was the executive director. This meant I had 5-15 bosses at one time (the Board of Directors). When I left there I knew that I'd be a happy camper if I never had to work for anyone else, ever again.

So, I don't think I fit into any of your poll answers.

I started this business to quit my 9-5 so I can be home with my baby girl and eventually have another baby.

I started to make $300 a month for a new car. Now I pay the mortgage, my car payment and more with my Pampered Chef income.

I started my business because someone asked me to give it a try!! Now, I'm in it because I love it and the money helps get me to Montana and Colorado where by grandchildren are!!

how to make this a finacial freedom biz?

I started for the FREE stuff!! I've stayed because it gets me out of the house and away from the kids. lol

the reason I originally started is not the reason I keep doing it now. My why changes as my life changes. The awesome thing is that PC fits each one.

DebbieJ said:
the reason I originally started is not the reason I keep doing it now. My why changes as my life changes. The awesome thing is that PC fits each one.

Same here. And my why for starting wouldn't have been strong enough to keep me here 7.5 years later - so it's great that my why has changed!

Chef Kearns said:
I started for the FREE stuff!! I've stayed because it gets me out of the house and away from the kids. lol

Yep, same here. :)

My original whys were: socialize with people, cook for someone other than myself and picky DS, upgrade my kitchen, and earn extra $. All of those were fulfilled, to the point where some are no longer valid or needed. That is a very good thing :)

Now my why is....why? I have been in a funk for a year and am now focused on getting a new full time job and getting through my son's Bar Mitzvah. I am keeping the PC biz going because I know that eventually I will uncover a new why and get my mojo back.

I needed to earn at least $450 a month...in 10 years I have tripled this (along with working a full time job) and I wanted to travel. A Caribbean cruise or Hawaii were my dream trips. I have now been to the Caribbean 3 times and you KNOW where I want um....excuse me AM GOING TO next year!!!:chef:

I started because I wanted the extra income to apply towards our mortgage. We had just finished reading Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover", and I wanted to find a way to get income but work from home. I'd done DS before, but with no success. I figured PC was one I COULD do- because I loved it, had alot, so knew alot about their products, etc...and "it would sell itself"....yes- it sort of does, but It doesn't get bookings on my calendar- but I learned that later!When I've had good months, I've loved it! BUT, I think I've grown more personally than anything. Something I did not expect. I am very introverted, but now don't mind getting up in front of a group. I'm not GREAT at it, but they all still love me for some reason (I keep it very real!). Right now, it pays for the products and supplies, but I still have high hopes for income this year- because I really want MAUI too. I've BEEN to that hotel (gorgeous!) and to that area...I KNOW what I'm working for. :D

I loved my job before I had my son. After I had him, I couldn't stand the thought pf missing more time with my eldest and now my baby. After my baby turned a year, I needed to do something to help me unwind in the evenings and get me out of the house a couple of nights a week. That is why I joined. Then I started to love to cook with all my products. Next the money came in and helped my family spend more time doing fun things together. Now it is helping pay off some medical bills we have. So right now, my main goal for Pampered Chef is EXTRA INCOME!

Originally it was to support my addiction to the product, but now it's more to get some adult time away from the babies and still have extra income to do things with them during the week. :D

I also originally started in order to feed my PC habit. I keep doing it almost 6 years later because I love the sense of accomplishment it gives me.

I started just to have something to do because my husband is never home as early as I am. I had no intention of making a real business out of it. But in only a few short months my goals have changed because a few things have changed in our life and now I really need the extra income.

1. Why did you decide to start working for Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and hosting dinner parties. When I discovered Pampered Chef, I was impressed by their high-quality kitchen tools and their focus on bringing people together through food. I saw an opportunity to turn my passion into a career and share these amazing products with others.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchenware companies?

Pampered Chef not only offers top-notch kitchen tools, but they also have a strong emphasis on education and creating memorable cooking experiences. They offer cooking classes and workshops to help customers get the most out of their products and bring families and friends together in the kitchen.

3. How do you stay updated on new products and promotions as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides their consultants with regular training and updates on new products and promotions through their online portal. We also have a strong support system through our team leaders, fellow consultants, and the company itself, ensuring we are always up to date.

4. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef host program?

As a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking party or virtual gathering. It's a fun and easy way to share amazing products with your friends and family while earning rewards. Plus, as a consultant, I am always available to help you plan and host a successful party.

5. What do you enjoy most about working for Pampered Chef?

I love the sense of community and connection that comes with being a Pampered Chef consultant. Not only do I get to share my love for cooking and amazing products with others, but I also get to be a part of a supportive network of consultants who are all passionate about the same things. It's truly a fulfilling and rewarding experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies