• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could Writing an Ebook Chapter Enhance Your Pampered Chef Career?

A
Admin Greg
Looking for chapter writers for ebook! $$$Hey all,

I am in the process of putting together an extensive ebook series for pampered chef consultants. When done it will be a multi-series volume with everything a consultant would need and in the future also have director series.

Right now I am looking for people who think they are an expert in an area of the business to write chapters on those areas. Everything from what to do right after signing up to advanced party techniques and downline management. I am looking for quality and organized writers who are interested in writing atleast 1 chapter. Chapters should be between 1500-10000 words. I am willing to pay $10 per 1000 words.

Please PM me if interested!

thanks,
Greg

Three writers signed on. Anyone interested atleast for the directors edition let me know.

I am interested but I don't think I have the time to do it right now. Greg - can you email me with more info?

cmdtrgd said:
I am interested but I don't think I have the time to do it right now. Greg - can you email me with more info?

Sure thing Kate! What information are you looking for?

Just more specifics like when it would be due, what parts you don't have and what problems you want written about...just more of the idea.

cmdtrgd said:
Just more specifics like when it would be due, what parts you don't have and what problems you want written about...just more of the idea.

Yes, I would like that additional information as well.

And, since you have specifically mentioned it is for Pampered Chef Consultants have you run this past HO or anyone else? I just want to be sure we're doing it right. I guess you could say home party consultant instead of PC... Just watching our backs.

bethcooks4u said:
Yes, I would like that additional information as well.

And, since you have specifically mentioned it is for Pampered Chef Consultants have you run this past HO or anyone else? I just want to be sure we're doing it right. I guess you could say home party consultant instead of PC... Just watching our backs.

No real due date, but I want to publish it by the end of this month.

I really want to get people who know what they are talking about so I'd rather not make my own topics, rather build the book around what people offer. So contact me with what topics you want to write about and I'll tell you what works.

Once you send me your chapters, I will review and send the compensation. You can write as much as you want as long as it's quality. So if you want to write 10 chapters at 10,000 words each, then you got $1000 coming your way.

Basicly I will compile all the chapters, dress them up and then sell the ebook (so you will need to agree to that). I want this to be the first thing new consultants do, it should be so good it should be in the welcome kit!

These forums are great for random thoughts, but a tutorial like ebook is really needed covering all parts of the business.

I have not contacted HO, I am not part of the Pampered Chef. I hope they wouldn't have a problem with freedom of speech and the right to free press. But if you are uncomfortable you can always be listed as anonymous.

How much are you thinking of charging for the ebook once it is finished?

cmdtrgd said:
How much are you thinking of charging for the ebook once it is finished?

Completely dependant on the # of chapters I recieve. Until I finalize my billing for writers I can't speculate on ebook price.

If it is a girl we are calling her Heather Callie.

Here's the boy poll..

http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/bnpoll.asp?pollid=104056

Nice name for a girl :) ! For boys I like Cole or Noah!

I voted for Cole. I knew a Cole years ago- he was in my middle son's class for 3 years. What a charmer he was!

I voted for Noah - but I am biased - I have the sweetest 10 year old Noah as a son! And the name fits him to a tee (and he loves animals:)

I voted Noah also....i also voted on about 30 other peoples!! lol

I like the name Cole!!!!!

I didn't vote at this time...I like all of them....

OK so I have now voted....I picked Micah. I really like that name.

If we do Cole it will probadly be Micah Cole. I like Noah but my husband is not too thrilled with it. Up until this weekend my son would argue you down that was going to be Noah even it is a girl she would be Sister Noah! HA!:D

I voted for Noah! I love it!!

jrstephens said:
If we do Cole it will probadly be Micah Cole. I like Noah but my husband is not too thrilled with it. Up until this weekend my son would argue you down that was going to be Noah even it is a girl she would be Sister Noah! HA!:D

Actually when I was sitting there reading the names I was saying them out loud to see what I liked...and I was thinking...I really like Micah Cole.

I voted for Micah, Noah would be second for me...

I love Cole!

jrstephens said:
If it is a girl we are calling her Heather Callie.

Here's the boy poll..

http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/bnpoll.asp?pollid=104056

I love the name for the girl. When I was pregnant with my son, if it would have been a girl, we were going to name her Heather. But then after we had my son, my hubby's cousin had a girl and named her Heather! So that was out for us, especially considering it was a cousin we did a lot with (until they moved away) that is why my daughter didn't get named Heather, she is Jessica!
But anyway, great choice Jennifer! :cheerleader::thumbsup::D

i voted for Micah. I like that a lot!

How's this going Greg? Is it finished?

Related to Could Writing an Ebook Chapter Enhance Your Pampered Chef Career?

1. What is the purpose of the ebook series for pampered chef consultants?

The purpose of the ebook series is to provide a comprehensive guide for pampered chef consultants, covering everything from getting started to advanced party techniques and downline management.

2. Who are you looking for to contribute to the ebook series?

I am looking for individuals who consider themselves experts in a specific area of the pampered chef business to write chapters for the ebook series.

3. What topics will the ebook series cover?

The ebook series will cover a wide range of topics related to the pampered chef business, including what to do after signing up, party techniques, and managing a downline.

4. How long should each chapter be?

Chapters should be between 1500-10000 words in length.

5. How much will I be paid for writing a chapter?

A payment of $10 per 1000 words will be provided to writers for each chapter they contribute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies