• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Book Recommendations for Direct Sales Success

S
sfdavis918
I saw on another thread some recommendations for books for direct sales. I am fairly new to the site and have been looking at archived threads along with new ones, and now I can't find that thread again!

So, do you have any book recommendations that have helped you specifically with your direct sales business? I am not able to attend conference this year so I would like to find another way to get myself pumped while everyone else it there.

Thanks!

Build it Big is a good one. I'll have to find my copy & get you the authors.

I also like Build It Big. Another one is Presentations For Profits by Christie Northrup. I got lots of good ideas from her. You can get both of them on Amazon for a good price.

What are some recommended books for direct sales success?

Some popular books for direct sales success include "Go Pro" by Eric Worre, "The 5 Levels of Leadership" by John C. Maxwell, "The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy, "The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers" by Hal Elrod, and "The Four Color Personalities for MLM" by Tom "Big Al" Schreiter.

Where can I find the thread with book recommendations for direct sales?

The thread with book recommendations for direct sales may have been archived or deleted, but you can also search for similar threads or ask for recommendations in online forums or groups dedicated to direct sales.

Do you have any personal recommendations for books on direct sales?

As a scientist, I do not have a direct sales business, but some books that have received positive reviews and are often recommended by direct sales professionals include "The Go-Giver" by Bob Burg and John David Mann, "Be a Network Marketing Superstar" by Mary Christensen, and "The Slight Edge" by Jeff Olson.

Can reading books about direct sales replace attending conferences?

While attending conferences can provide valuable networking opportunities and hands-on learning experiences, reading books about direct sales can also offer valuable insights and strategies to help improve your business. It is recommended to use a combination of both for the best results.

Are there any other ways to get motivated and pumped for direct sales success?

Apart from reading books, some other ways to get motivated and pumped for direct sales success include attending local networking events, listening to podcasts or audiobooks, watching webinars or online trainings, and joining accountability groups or mastermind groups with other direct sales professionals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH