• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Sales Book Recommendation

In summary, there are several books that can help with direct sales success, including "The Four Year Career" by Richard Bliss Brooke, "Go Pro" by Eric Worre, "The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers" by Hal Elrod and Pat Petrini, "The Direct Selling Revolution" by Randy Gage, and "Building a StoryBrand" by Donald Miller. To improve sales skills, books such as "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, "The Sales Bible" by Jeffrey Gitomer, "Pitch Anything" by Oren Klaff, and "The Psychology of Selling" by Brian Tracy are recommended. For time management in direct sales, "Eat That Frog!" by Brian Tracy, "The Power
4kids4me
I really want to have a lucrative summer - who doesn't right? I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book for helping me with sales? I know there are alot out there on Direct Sales, wondering what you great ladies would suggest? TIA - Deb

I got a lot out of the Build It Big books -- you can order them at:
www.mydswa.org

I was at an event given by the founder, Nicki Keohohou a few months ago and they have some great supplements to the original material as well. I spoke with her via e-mail recently and she was very excited about the opportunity to work with PC Consultants throuhgout the US, so if your Director would like to try to schedule something with her as a speaker, tell Nicki I sent you (It's Janice Wisneski from Indiana).

Also, Jeffery Gittomer has a nice little set of "Little...." books that give great info in small snipets. It's nice to pick up and put down if you only have a few minutes here and there.

Those are my favorites! Hope it helps!

Those are incredibly helpful tips - thank you so much!!! Exactly the kind of input I hoped for! :D -Debbie

I love Jeffrey Gittomer!

I recommend Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale. It's probably even available at your local library. In it he talks about why people don't buy. How to recognize the customer's need so you can determine how your products meet that need. He even talks about how important salesmen (and women) are to the US economy.

It's a great book. I took notes, and try to review them and implement a new idea periodically.

Related to Direct Sales Book Recommendation

What are the best books for direct sales success?

Some popular books for direct sales success are "The Four Year Career" by Richard Bliss Brooke, "Go Pro" by Eric Worre, "The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers" by Hal Elrod and Pat Petrini, "The Direct Selling Revolution" by Randy Gage, and "Building a StoryBrand" by Donald Miller.

How can I improve my sales skills?

There are many books that can help improve your sales skills. Some recommendations include "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, "The Sales Bible" by Jeffrey Gitomer, "Pitch Anything" by Oren Klaff, and "The Psychology of Selling" by Brian Tracy.

What books can help me with time management in direct sales?

Books that can help with time management in direct sales include "Eat That Frog!" by Brian Tracy, "The Power of Less" by Leo Babauta, "The One Thing" by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan, and "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey.

Are there any books specifically for women in direct sales?

Yes, there are several books specifically for women in direct sales. Some recommendations include "The Go-Giver" by Bob Burg and John David Mann, "The Female Vision" by Sally Helgesen and Julie Johnson, "The Confidence Code" by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, and "Girl, Stop Apologizing" by Rachel Hollis.

Are there any books that focus on building a team in direct sales?

Yes, there are many books that focus on team building in direct sales. Some suggestions include "The Power of Team Leadership" by George Barna, "The 5 Levels of Leadership" by John C. Maxwell, "The Energy Bus" by Jon Gordon, and "The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mary64
  • Sherry Leigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom