• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 50 Challenge in July & Aug.

In summary, the "Top 50 Challenge in July & Aug." is a competition for Pampered Chef consultants to see who can achieve the highest sales and recruit the most team members during the months of July and August. To participate, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and actively selling products and recruiting team members during these months. The top 50 consultants will receive exclusive merchandise, products, and recognition from the company, with the top 10 also receiving a special gift. Progress can be tracked through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website, with a weekly leaderboard for the top 50 consultants. There is no minimum requirement to stay in the top 50, but having more sales and team members increases the chances of winning a
cookinkaren99
Anyone remember the last one?? I like to see what the sales were for that one was 1-50???

cookinkaren said:
Anyone remember the last one?? I like to see what the sales were for that one was 1-50???

Karen, where in NC are you? I am in Mebane - about halfway between Raleigh and Greensboro.

PS: I don't have an answer to your question on this thread - sorry for the hijzck though but maybe reviving it will get an answer.

1. What is the "Top 50 Challenge in July & Aug."?

The "Top 50 Challenge in July & Aug." is a competition for Pampered Chef consultants to see who can achieve the highest sales and recruit the most team members during the months of July and August.

2. How do I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the challenge, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and actively selling products and recruiting team members during the months of July and August. There is no need to sign up, as all consultants are automatically entered into the challenge.

3. What are the prizes for the top 50 consultants?

The top 50 consultants will receive exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise and products, as well as recognition from the company and their peers. The top 10 consultants will also receive a special gift from the company.

4. Can I track my progress in the challenge?

Yes, you can track your progress in the challenge through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. There will be a leaderboard that updates weekly to show the top 50 consultants and their sales and recruitment numbers.

5. Is there a minimum requirement to stay in the top 50?

No, there is no minimum requirement to stay in the top 50. However, the more sales and team members you have, the higher your chances are of staying in the top 50 and winning a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef