• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

#50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge - $15,381

In summary, Marlene was close to earning a spot in the Top 50 Challenge, but was not able to because the Top 50 spot was only $15,381. She is still very proud of her accomplishments and her coach thinks she is doing well.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
The #50 spot in the Top 50 Challenge was $15,381

Did anyone make it?

I was 13,700 :(

There is a gal on another loop who has been working closely with Amy Neal through this promo and Amy told her what the #50 spot was.

no wonder I can't find anything.

morfia said:
I was 13,700 :(

Well, I think that is pretty amazing. If you come to my house, I'll cook you a meal.;)

I knew I needed 16,000 I am dealing with my BFF David---sad we won't be together--He iS #1----OVER $30,000

morfia said:
I knew I needed 16,000 I am dealing with my BFF David---sad we won't be together--He iS #1----

OVER $30,000

That is not a surprise....;)

morfia said:
I knew I needed 16,000 I am dealing with my BFF David---sad we won't be together--He iS #1----

OVER $30,000

But I didn't see his name in the last CN--what was going on?

DebbieJ said:
But I didn't see his name in the last CN--what was going on?

I wondered the same thing!! If he had other things going on or cut back a little, I can understand. He'd totally deserve that!:):)

well there is a shocker~David being #1.....I met him at Leadership in Atlanta and I have to say he is one gracious dude!

MORFIA~WOW!!! I plan to call you this weekend...any particular time????

ok--SO I think--Leggy can make dinner at the DINING ROOM at Leggys house--We are all coming---I am super proud--And My coach thinks I am doing good too--Doris will be sad I missed the list--I will have to do lunch with her--YOU CAN ALL COME!!

cmdtrgd said:
There is a gal on another loop who has been working closely with Amy Neal through this promo and Amy told her what the #50 spot was.

This was me! LOL!!!

I see how you guys are...talking about me when I'm not here!! At least it is all good!:angel:

And as I posted in the other thread, I cried when Amy told me I missed it by $166!! What a bummer!!!!

$166! Oh Marlene that's horrible. If someone can't go, will they let you? Someone posted that their director earned it, but isn't able to go.

Marlene, so close! bummer! But think of how your business will be booming as a result. Way to go!

That is a bummer, Marlene. But holy cow, you still did AWESOME!!!

just think how many of us would have earned it if they just said--Sell 16,000 for us so we have good numbers this summer---There would have been so much more in sales----

pamperedlinda said:
$166! Oh Marlene that's horrible. If someone can't go, will they let you? Someone posted that their director earned it, but isn't able to go.

Nope, the TOP 50 are the only ones eligible. They will not be letting #51, #52 etc take the places of those that can't go!!! I already asked!!:cry:

morfia said:
just think how many of us would have earned it if they just said--Sell 16,000 for us so we have good numbers this summer---There would have been so much more in sales----

I think everyone was surprised at how high the bar got raised considering that at the bottom of TOP 20 last year it was only $16,000!! Maybe there is a lurker here from HO that will suggest it!! Or of course we could suggest it!!:)

fruit76loop said:
I think everyone was surprised at how high the bar got raised considering that at the bottom of TOP 20 last year it was only $16,000!! Maybe there is a lurker here from HO that will suggest it!! Or of course we could suggest it!!:)

in July I was 38---if only---

fruit76loop said:
Nope, the TOP 50 are the only ones eligible. They will not be letting #51, #52 etc take the places of those that can't go!!! I already asked!!:cry:

Well, that just stinks! Too bad you can't find out who can't go and just pretend to be them...LOL! Oh well, you'll kick booty next time.

1. What is the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge?

The #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge is a sales incentive program offered by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It rewards the top 50 consultants who have reached a certain sales goal within a specific time period with a cash bonus of $15,381.

2. How can I participate in the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge?

To participate in the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and reach the required sales goal within the designated time frame. The specifics of the challenge may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the company for the most up-to-date information.

3. What is the sales goal for the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge?

The sales goal for the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge varies depending on the time period and the company's promotions. Typically, it is a specific amount of sales that must be reached within a certain time frame, such as a month or a quarter.

4. Is the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is a competitive program, and only the top 50 consultants who have met the sales goal will receive the cash bonus.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge?

Participating in the #50 Spot in Top 50 Challenge can bring many benefits, such as the opportunity to earn a significant cash bonus, recognition within the company, and motivation to achieve your sales goals. It can also help you grow your business and build a strong network of customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
julezb4
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies