• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater From Top 50 Challenge

In summary, the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater is available in sizes XS to 3X and is machine washable. It can be returned or exchanged if it doesn't fit and is only available in red. It is versatile and can be worn for both work and casual occasions.
cammie_9
For Sale: Red Land's End PC Sweater from Top 50 Cooking Challenge last Fall. Brand New. Size L. Perfect for winter advertising! $25 + USPS shipping.

Email for a picture or if interested to: [email protected]

I'd love to see a picture of this sweater & this to be posted on the marketplace threads

Hi there! I am interested in purchasing your Red Land's End PC sweater from the Top 50 Cooking Challenge last Fall. Is it still available for sale? If so, could you please send me a picture of the sweater? Also, could you let me know how much the USPS shipping would be? Thank you!

Related to Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater From Top 50 Challenge

1. How do I know which size to order for the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater From Top 50 Challenge?

The Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3X. To determine the best size for you, refer to the size chart provided on our website. This chart includes measurements for bust, waist, and hip to help you find the perfect fit.

2. Is the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater From Top 50 Challenge machine washable?

Yes, the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to maintain its shape and quality.

3. Can I return or exchange the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer returns and exchanges on all of our products, including the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how to initiate a return or exchange.

4. Is the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater From Top 50 Challenge only available in red?

Yes, the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater is only available in the color red. This is the designated color for our Top 50 Challenge and represents our company's signature color.

5. Can I wear the Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater outside of work events?

Absolutely! The Red Land's End Pampered Chef Sweater is a versatile and stylish piece that can be worn for both work and casual occasions. Dress it up with slacks or a skirt for work events, or pair it with jeans for a more relaxed look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pcheflisad
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • kcnancy