• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Many Emails in a Week? - My Email Group's Experience

In summary, Becky is considering sending out too many emails in a week, and is considering waiting until September 1 to send out the cookbook fundraiser.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I try not to send too many emails to my email group........don't want them to feel inundated. So last week I sent out my Email Newsletter, today and tomorrow I am sending out e-invitations to my Fall Preview, and now I'm thinking I would like to also send out an email about the Cookbook Fundraiser - do you think that is too may emails in a weeks time? Seriously?

Yes!!! Too Many

When I send out more than one a month, I make a point put in the email how I'm doing something a little unusual this month & sending more than my monthly newsletter.

I was thinking about that too, I had already sent my NL last week. I want to send out a retiring products sale mid month, then I wanted to try the RUFTH Trivet fundraiser maybe with the sale? ANd I really want to try the cookbook FR approach but thought about waiting until Sept 1 with my newsletter then? I know it's alot of info but there's just so much stuff going on!

My concern about the Cookbook fundraiser is that waiting until Sept. 1 will be too late for most people who would like to do a fundraiser in Sept.?

I know what you mean, oh what to do, what to do???

heat123 said:
I know what you mean, oh what to do, what to do???

Yep! That's what I've been saying too! Good to know it's not just my dilemma!

I was considering the cookbook fundraiser, too. I think I'll actually call people for that one. I have a lot of school connections because of subbing, coaching, kids in school, etc. Peoplel don't use their computers as much as me.

I only try to email once per month.

I would say that's it maybe too many.

I try and email only once per month, but I sent 3 in June (newsletter, info about my one day sale, and a special host incentive). I sent one in July, and I just sent one last night about the new catalogs.

I'm going to back off now for a month until I send the September newsletter.

becky
maybe combine the 2 and title them "important newsletter updates"
and on the first line apologize for another email

just a thought

Yes, that's probably too many. Any time that I have done 2-3 emails within a month, I have gotten lots of "unsubscribe" emails back! Doh!

I linked my going going gone flyer & sale, with my August Newsletter, and it worked. Everyone is appreciative that I keep them informed without overload.

I do twice a month (1st and 15th) and have never had any complaints.

If you have done a couple already, I would suggest you at least wait a week to 10 days before you send another. I am thinking it is too many especially so close together.

I have sent the email newsletter - which goes to my whole email group....and I am in the process of sending out invitations to my Fall Preview - which I actually only send to past hosts & a few select customers (those who regularly place $200 or more a year in individual orders). So maybe if I wait until the 15th, I could send another whole group email making it very short and to the point about fundraisers?

1. How can I reduce the number of emails I receive from my email group?

To reduce the number of emails in a week, you can adjust your email group settings to only receive daily or weekly digests instead of individual emails. You can also choose to unsubscribe from certain email threads or opt out of the email group entirely.

2. Is there a way to filter or organize the emails I receive from my email group?

Yes, most email providers have filters or folders that you can set up to automatically sort emails from specific senders or with certain keywords. You can also create rules within the email group to categorize emails and make them easier to manage.

3. Can I temporarily pause or mute the emails from my email group?

Yes, many email group platforms have the option to temporarily pause or mute email notifications. This will allow you to take a break from receiving emails without unsubscribing from the group entirely.

4. How can I politely ask my email group to reduce the number of emails they send?

You can send a friendly message to the email group asking them to consolidate their communications and only send important updates or information. You can also suggest alternative forms of communication, such as a group chat or scheduling regular meetings.

5. What should I do if I am receiving spam or irrelevant emails from my email group?

If you are receiving unwanted or irrelevant emails from your email group, you can report it to the group moderator or contact the email group platform's support team. You can also adjust your email settings to automatically mark these emails as spam or block the sender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • Mary