• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tonight's 'Amazing' Ticket Game: Fun, Interactive & Wahoo-ing!

In summary, the speaker implemented a twist to the ticket game during the demo by passing around a rub and having guests shout out "Wahoo" whenever the word "Amazing" was said. This allowed for a discussion about the business opportunity, trip to Chicago, and new fall products. The guests were highly engaged and the experience was described as amazing. The speaker also had success in getting bookings and a potential recruit from the event. The purpose of this game was to create a fun and engaging atmosphere and keep the guests attentive. This strategy had been used successfully in the past and highlights the importance of having a sense of humor and creating a positive experience for guests.
lockhartkitchen
Tonight I did a twist to the ticket game. We passed around a rub. Everytime I said the word Amazing during the demo, they had to yell out Wahoo and pass the rub to the person who heard the word Amazing. It gave me a chance to talk about the business opportunity, trip to Chicago and new fall products. They really got into it. It was amazing!

lockhartkitchen said:
Tonight I did a twist to the ticket game. We passed around a rub. Everytime I said the word Amazing during the demo, they had to yell out Wahoo and pass the rub to the person who heard the word Amazing. It gave me a chance to talk about the business opportunity, trip to Chicago and new fall products. They really got into it. It was amazing!

Neat spin on the game!!

Wahoo! :D Great work!

Did you get bookings or recruits? I always wonder what the point is if we do not get anything from it except an expense for the product we give away.

I had two catalog shows and the host is someone who will be interested in the business in her future. Just adding 10 more clients for me, was well worth it.

pampered1224 said:
Did you get bookings or recruits? I always wonder what the point is if we do not get anything from it except an expense for the product we give away.

I believe the point of something like this is to create a fun and interactive atmosphere...and...helps to keep the guests actually listening to what the consultant is saying. lol

I have done this type of thing before and it can work great for those with a certain personality. :D

As a teacher, I have to have a sense of humor. One time I had a group of ladies talking and talking while I was trying to do the demo. I started just moving my lips to what I was saying and over exaggerating my hand motions. It got people's attention and they all started laughing. That was the day I had just come from my afternoon show ($1000) and did this PM show and made a second $1000 in the same day! People like to have fun.

Hi there!I'm so glad to hear that you had such a fun and interactive ticket game tonight! The rub twist sounds like a great addition and I love how you incorporated the word "Amazing" to talk about the business opportunity and new products. It's always a great idea to make our demos engaging and exciting for our guests, and it sounds like you did just that. Keep up the amazing work!

1. What is the "Tonight's 'Amazing' Ticket Game"?

The "Tonight's 'Amazing' Ticket Game" is a fun and interactive game that can be played at parties or events. It involves using a deck of cards with various kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef and players take turns drawing cards and performing different actions based on the card they draw.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game can be played with 2-6 players, but can also be modified for larger groups by dividing into teams.

3. What types of actions are included in the game?

Actions can range from demonstrating how to use a particular kitchen tool to answering trivia questions about Pampered Chef products. There are also fun challenges and activities included in the game to keep players engaged and entertained.

4. Is the game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is designed to be family-friendly and suitable for all ages. Younger players may need some assistance with certain actions, but overall the game is fun for everyone.

5. Can the game be played multiple times?

Yes, the game can be played multiple times as there are various combinations of actions and challenges that can be performed each time the game is played. This makes it a fun and versatile game for different occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cool2Cook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine