• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tomorrows Task...........can You Help

In summary, the expert suggests cleaning up your contacts by inputting everyone into iContact, sending a "just wanted to catch up" email, and leaving the door open to opting out.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, tomorrow my goal is to clean up my contacts. Now to give a little back story - I have been with PC for 12 years. I didn't have pampered partner for the first few so I really don't have contacts for those people anymore. I also move - a lot. We are military, so my business has moved from Virginia to Texas then back to Virginia then to Germany then back to Virginia and now I'm in New Jersey but I'm moving again in a month and a half.

I just signed up for IContact and Tasty Tidbits and want to really clean up my contacts. Anyone have any suggestions for the best way to go about doing that. I don't want to hassle someone who has moved on to another consultant because it's been years since they have heard from me other than the occassional email.

Clearly I wasn't always as on top of customer service as I should be. Would you send the first newsletter to everyone and then weed out from there by deleting people who never open it or should I clean up my files first?

Curious as to how others have taken care of this.

My first thought would be to input EVERYONE into icontact and then send a "just wanted to catch up" email and leave the door open to opt out of emails at that time (if they have a new consultant, etc) There is also an option on icontact that if someone doesn't want to receive emails anymore they can opt out withoutt contacting you.

I would not delete someone just because iContact says they didn't open it. I've had several people contact me about my newsletter that never showed as having opened in iContact.

NooraK said:
I would not delete someone just because iContact says they didn't open it. I've had several people contact me about my newsletter that never showed as having opened in iContact.

I DON"T delete if they don't open, I was talking about them opting out. Then you cal delete

I like Joy's idea. Or you can download them to an excel file and clean them up that way--much easier to see and delete. Check for duplicates, etc. Problem with sending them out via IContact is that you have to pay for them and then if they opt out....but then your rate would be lower next month....

1. What is "Tomorrow's Task" and how can Pampered Chef help me with it?

Tomorrow's Task is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to plan and schedule meals for the upcoming days. We have a variety of tools and resources such as meal planning guides, recipe suggestions, and kitchen tools to make your meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. How do I access Tomorrow's Task on the Pampered Chef website?

To access Tomorrow's Task, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website. On the main page, you will see a section labeled "Tomorrow's Task" where you can click to start planning your meals.

3. Can I customize my meal plan on Tomorrow's Task?

Yes, you can customize your meal plan on Tomorrow's Task. You can choose from a variety of recipes, add your own recipes, and adjust the serving sizes to fit your needs. You can also save your meal plans for future use.

4. Are there any additional fees for using Tomorrow's Task?

No, there are no additional fees for using Tomorrow's Task. It is a free feature on our website for our customers to use and enjoy.

5. Can I share my Tomorrow's Task meal plan with others?

Yes, you can share your meal plan with others by using the "share" button on the Tomorrow's Task page. You can share it via email, social media, or by generating a link to send to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
grgann
  • chefmelody