1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tomorrow is my third anniversary :chef: with PC. I was curious to

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Tomorrow is my third anniversary :chef: with PC. I was curious to know how much my guests have donated total to the RUFTH campaign. The grand total with trivet sales and round up donations is: $650.90! I cannot believe in just three years all those pennies and dimes have added up to that! Only $98 of it was from trivet sales. If you are not promoting our donation campaigns you need to start now!

I'm already $77 in for the new fall/winter season!

Nov 3, 2009
  2. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Re: Donations

Way to go! How do you find that information out?

3. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

In P3, you can click Reports and then click Donations and it'll show you your total.

Nov 4, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

That's fantastic!

We had someone come speak at our cluster meeting last night, and he said something that kind of opened a lot of eyes. He said that he tells his guests at his show that they can donate whatever they'd like: pennies, a dollar, five dollars, whatever, and the funds stay at the Feeding America Food Bank in Atlanta. He also makes sure his guests know that it is a tax deductible donation. Last week he had someone donate $100! And I though I was doing great by just asking how much they'd like to round up to :eek:

Nov 4, 2009
  5. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

That's awesome! $17.07 in RU donations, and I've sold one trivet, in two shows!

Have something to add?