• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today....i Become a Director!!!

That is wonderful news! Fantastic! Congratulations on your new title and all the great things that come with it! Way to go! Congratulations, and may you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.
ChefCKHall
Beautiful! The day before Thanksgiving.......my second grandbaby turns in a show today making me a DIRECTOR!!!:sing:

Yippee! Wahoo! COWABUNGA!

Thank you Lord for overwhelming me with your love!

Now, onto dealing with a frozen shoulder....next stop - cortisone injection!

Congratulations!!! :D

Sorry that your shoulder is giving you problems. I hope the injection helps!

Way to go!! What a blessing!

So excited for you!!! Hope you're feeling much better after your injection so you can enjoy your day tomorrow!

Congratulations! Sounds like you are really rockin' your business. Go Girl!

Congrats! God is good! WAHOOOOO!!! Enjoy the promotions and ALL the perks that come with it!

The injection will feel fabulous....I love mine!

That's SO awesome! Congratulations!

Great job! You've worked very hard at this - it's exciting to see the results!

Congratulations! Well done!

YEA!!! Congratulations!

One bonus you'll really love is the Director's Sellathon package you just automatically earned! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hopefully will be getting my injection Monday! Two weeks of chiro/PT visits and nothing is happening....I tried to get into the bionics clinic but was turned away :'(

Congrats, ck!!!! Wahoo!!!!!

PS...when's your goal for AD? hehehehehehe

nikked said:
PS...when's your goal for AD? hehehehehehe

I think before National Conference would be a good goal, doncha think? Keeping the fire lit!

Now - you need to go in and change your signature too!

Oh, yeah, baby...you CAN do it!!!!

Do you now qualify for Maui? Update your signature!

ChefBeckyD said:
Now - you need to go in and change your signature too!
Yes ma'am!!

So excited and proud of you!!!!

Such a major accomplishment! So proud to see what you've done with your business!

congrats!!!!

Congratulations!

Super Congrats to you.

And tomorrow you can say "What? It's a holiday? I thought we were just celebrating my success!" :D

Congratulations, you are rocking it!!

Congrats, and may you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. And may your frozen shoulder thaw before you get the shot!

Wahoo! Congrats!! That's so awesome!! Some day, I want to be just like you!!

1. What is a Director in Pampered Chef?

A Director is a leadership position in Pampered Chef, where a consultant has built a team and is responsible for mentoring and supporting their team members to achieve success in their business.

2. How do I become a Director in Pampered Chef?

To become a Director in Pampered Chef, you must first reach the rank of Senior Consultant and then meet certain requirements, such as having a team of at least four active consultants and meeting sales and recruiting goals. Once these requirements are met, you can apply for the Director position.

3. What are the benefits of being a Director in Pampered Chef?

As a Director in Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the chance to attend exclusive training and events and have a larger impact on the success of your team members.

4. What is a frozen shoulder and how is it treated?

A frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis, is a condition where the shoulder joint becomes stiff and painful, often due to inflammation and scar tissue formation. Treatment may include physical therapy, pain medication, and in some cases, a cortisone injection to reduce inflammation and improve mobility.

5. How does being a Director in Pampered Chef affect my frozen shoulder?

Becoming a Director in Pampered Chef may be a positive distraction for someone dealing with a frozen shoulder, as it can provide a sense of accomplishment and purpose. However, it is important to prioritize self-care and seek proper treatment for the frozen shoulder to prevent further pain and discomfort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • esavvymom