• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tie Games: How to Handle Unexpected Winners

In summary, a tie game in Pampered Chef is when two or more consultants have the same amount of sales or points in a particular competition or challenge. Tie games are typically handled by having a tie-breaker event or challenge, but if that is not possible, the prize or recognition may be split among the tied consultants. Consultants are encouraged to work together to break a tie, but must follow the company's policy for handling tie games.
pampchef.angel
Has anyone ever had a tie for the winner of a game? I've had this happen twice in the past week (never before then, so I was totally unprepared) and didn't have 2 equal gifts to give. How would you handle?

What game are you playing?

You could offer them both free shipping instead of a gift.

Jennifer E said:
You could offer them both free shipping instead of a gift.

I feel like just saying "DUH!" :)

wadesgirl said:
What game are you playing?

Both times was the "What Am I?" game

Or throw a SB on each of their orders (it's only a $1 - I usually don't give out anything larger than that).

wadesgirl said:
Or throw a SB on each of their orders (it's only a $1 - I usually don't give out anything larger than that).

That's a really good idea, too! You guys are why I love this website!!

Pick a number in your head between 1 and 10 and then have each pick a number and give the prize to the closest. Sometimes one person will say to just give it to the other person.

What is a tie game in Pampered Chef?

A tie game in Pampered Chef is when two or more consultants have the same amount of sales or points in a particular competition or challenge. This can happen in various scenarios, such as a monthly sales contest or a recruiting challenge.

How are tie games typically handled in Pampered Chef?

In most cases, tie games are handled by having a tie-breaker event or challenge. This could be a bonus round where the tied consultants have to compete in an additional challenge to determine the ultimate winner. Alternatively, the tie could be broken by looking at other factors such as overall sales volume or number of new recruits.

What happens if a tie-breaker is not possible in a Pampered Chef tie game?

If a tie-breaker is not possible, the prize or recognition may be split among the tied consultants. For example, if there is a tie for the top sales spot in a monthly contest, both consultants may receive the same prize or recognition.

Can consultants work together to break a tie in Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants are encouraged to work together and support each other in the case of a tie game. This could include collaborating on a joint event or challenge to increase sales or recruiting numbers. However, consultants should not engage in any unethical or rule-breaking behavior to break a tie.

Is there a specific policy for handling tie games in Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a clear policy for handling tie games, which is outlined in the consultant agreement and the compensation plan. Consultants are advised to familiarize themselves with this policy and follow it when faced with a tie game situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • frozenchef