1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Thoughts on this?

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I developed this postcard on Vistaprint, the intent is that I will bring these to local flower and bridal shops and ask if they will give them out to brides, and I will do the same with their information if they desire.

Not sure I LOVE it... what are your honest opinions? I definitely feel it needs a bit of color- I can change out the picture to one with color. But I'm not sure about the wording. I'm just not 100% on it yet. Also, going to change the "$10 off your next order" to something like "$5 gift certificate when you register" or something similar.

So, opinions? TIA! :chef:

Attached Files:

Aug 6, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I like it, and I like it with the B&W picture. Makes it seem more elegant.

Aug 6, 2009
  3. kdangel518

Thanks for the reassurance Noora! I guess I'll give them a try, they're free, so what the heck! If they don't work well I'll try a different design :)

I have become Vistaprint OBSESSED lately!

Aug 6, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The only thing I did notice, make sure you include ® after "The Pampered Chef"

Aug 6, 2009
  5. kdangel518

Thanks, can you tell me how to get that on there? I was having trouble...

Aug 6, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Copy and paste it from another window you have open, is the easiest way I know how.

Have something to add?