• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity

In summary, the group is struggling to come up with a name for their multi-vendor event. They decide to call it "Shop 'til You Drop."
plichte
I am working with 3 other ladies from DIFFERENT home party shows to put on a multi-vendor event. There is about 20 different consultants in all ranging from Mary Kay, Silpada, Us Born, Home Interiors, Discovery Toys, etc.

We are trying to come up with a name for our event but are having great difficulties. Anyone have any ideas---I don't think we can keep our marketing saying Multi-Vendor Event (no one will get it.) :D

What about "One Stop Shopping". Not very inventive, but from the sounds of it you'll have a representative of what everyone shops for under one roof.

I'm so glad you posted that because I have also been trying to come up with something too. I have a Jewelry lady, Avon and Longaberger so far. Would it be weird to have a bridal fair later in the year? I know June is a big wedding month? Are there ever bridal fairs that late or are they usually all around February?

We called ours...Shop 'til You Drop

Diane

There is something they do on our base in May with alot of different vendors like you said. Anyway, they call it "Spring Spa for Spouses" You may want to use something else than the word spouses but hopefully it gets your creative juices flowing. :D

multi-vendorI just completed a Multi-vendor Open House on Sunday with 8 other home-based businesses. It went really well. We adverstised it just as I've written it above, and it still seemed to attracted attention. I live in a small town of about 800 and we had at least 100 people come through. My total for the day gave me over a $400 show, so I was happy. I got some brides signed up for the new registry, but no bookings. I got a couple of maybes though and helped a few people out with problems they had with existing products. When I followed up with them yesterday they both put in an order for other things.

Every consultant felt it was worth their time to do this event, even though some didn't have much in sales. We're thinking of doing a bridal fair of our own in the spring, so if anyone has any ideas I would be extremely grateful to receive them.

I did see on here that someone used the term "vendor blender" in case that's something you'd want to use for your advertising title. If I think of anything else I'll post it.

multi-vendor event titleI did something like this before Christmas, along with a realtor company. We called it Holiday Open House & Shopping Extravaganza! It was lots of fun. :)

What is "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity"?

"Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to help with meal prep and presentation. These products are meant to inspire creativity in the kitchen and make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

What types of products are included in the "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" line?

The "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as mix and chop, salad choppers, spiralizers, baking mats, and more. These products are designed to help with all aspects of meal preparation, from chopping and mixing to baking and serving.

How can "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" products benefit me in the kitchen?

Our "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" products can benefit you in the kitchen by saving you time and effort in meal prep, as well as helping you create beautiful and delicious dishes. These products are also durable and easy to use, making cooking and baking more enjoyable for you.

Are "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" products safe to use?

Yes, all of our "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" products are made with high-quality materials and are safe to use in the kitchen. They are also BPA-free and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

Can I purchase "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Thought I Would Use Some of Your Creativity" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to try out these products and earn them for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
c00p
  • DebbieJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
Replies
Views
DebbieJ