• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)

In summary, "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)" is a cooking party experience offered by Pampered Chef where you and your friends can cook delicious recipes using high-quality kitchen tools. To host an event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will handle all the details. The recipes featured at the party can be tailored to your preferences and there is no obligation to purchase anything. The party can also be hosted virtually, allowing you to connect with friends and family from anywhere in the world.
PamperedCaniac
Hey!! Check out this video! I just did a search HSN's website to buy a server I saw at a friends Open House show she had with Multiple Vendors... Well the lady who hosted the party is great friends with the host of HSN and she kinda mentioned the party! Too bad she did not say the pampered chef lady was lext to the server!!! LOL
This is cool!

http://home-decor.hsn.com/colin-cowie-glass-pedestal-beverage-server-with-ice-receptacle_p-4472573_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=4472573&sf=qc&attr=5315&ocm=qc|5315&prev=hp!sf!5315&ccm=qc|5315

Last edited:
neat-o! I wish we had that product on the Cdn home shopping network.

Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing the link. I love finding unique and stylish items for my home. I'll definitely check out HSN's website for more great finds. And it's even better that the host of HSN is friends with the host of the party you attended. Small world! I'll have to keep an eye out for any more collaborations between them. Thanks again for sharing!

Related to This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)

1. What is "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)"?

"This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)" is a fun and interactive cooking party experience offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you and your friends to come together and cook delicious recipes while learning about our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. How do I host a "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)" event?

Hosting a "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)" event is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant, choose a date and time, and invite your friends to join you. Your consultant will handle all the details and guide you through the party.

3. What types of recipes will be featured at the party?

At "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)", you and your guests will have the opportunity to make a variety of recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts using our Pampered Chef products. The recipes will be chosen by your consultant and can be tailored to fit your preferences.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at the party?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the party. However, if you fall in love with any of our products, you can easily place an order through your consultant. Plus, as the host, you may even earn free and discounted products!

5. Can I host a "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)" event virtually?

Yes, "This Was My Party!!! (Well Kinda)" can also be hosted virtually. Your consultant will provide you with a link to join the party online and you and your guests can participate from the comfort of your own homes. It's a great way to connect with friends and family from anywhere in the world!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzyengl