• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Site Made My 1St Cluster Meeting a Great Success!!

In summary, "This Site Made My 1St Cluster Meeting a Great Success!!" is a website created by Pampered Chef for consultants to help plan and execute successful cluster meetings. It offers various resources, tips, and ideas to make your first cluster meeting a success. The website provides tools for creating an agenda, interactive activities, and tips for engaging your team. It is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and is completely free to use. The website is also mobile-friendly, allowing for convenient planning and preparation for cluster meetings on-the-go.
mirandalea
I went to my very first cluster meeting the other night, and thanks to this site, I was able to share an idea that everyone loved, even though I have yet to do my first show! I was so happy and proud. I am very interested in trying the "Book to Look" idea at my shows, and I was interested to hear all the creative different ways it could be done. I asked my cluster about it, and they had never heard of it before, so I explained it to them. My director was thrilled and said she was going to start using it right away. I gave them all the address for this site and told them about how much I have learned from you girls (and guys) already. I was so happy to be able to contribute at my first meeting even though I'm just a newbie. Thank you all!!

Thanks so much for promoting our site and we're glad it has already been very helpful to you. Between Chef Success and attending your monthly cluster meetings you're bound to be very successful!
Debbie

While were praising this site & of course Deb & Greg....I was ready to give up PC, wound up on Yahoo (What a joke!!;) ) luckily I read a post from someone who was promoting this site & I have FINALLY found a family in PC. Thank You So Very Much, Ginger:D

1. What is "This Site Made My 1St Cluster Meeting a Great Success!!"?

"This Site Made My 1St Cluster Meeting a Great Success!!" is a website created by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants to help plan and execute successful cluster meetings. It offers resources, tips, and ideas to make your first cluster meeting a great success.

2. How can this website help me with my first cluster meeting?

This website offers a variety of resources to help plan and execute a successful cluster meeting. It includes tools for creating a meeting agenda, ideas for interactive activities, and tips for engaging your team. It also provides access to product information and demos to incorporate into your meeting.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use this website?

Yes, this website is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to help consultants plan and host successful cluster meetings to engage and motivate their team members.

4. Are there any costs associated with using this website?

No, this website is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a resource provided by the company to support consultants in planning successful cluster meetings.

5. Can I access this website from my mobile device?

Yes, this website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. This allows you to plan and prepare for your cluster meeting on-the-go, making it even more convenient and efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Ainsley Miller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Ainsley Miller
  • One4panthers