• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?

In summary, "This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?" is a monthly subscription box from Pampered Chef that contains a surprise assortment of their popular products and exclusive recipes. The subscription works by sending a box every month for as long as you remain subscribed, with different products and recipes each time. Unfortunately, customization is not available for the boxes, but they are carefully curated. The subscription costs $39.99 per month, with no minimum subscription length and the option to cancel at any time.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just walked out and got my mail....and there was a copy of the MARCH CN!

Why is this funny? Well, because this month, for the first time, mine actually came at the beginning of the month - and now I got one again!

Hey - now I have a souvenir copy for Deb to sign - and I can save it in a page protector!:D :D :D

Too funny - I'll have to check my mailbox when I get home... ;)

is the April one up the sneaky way yet?

ChefBeckyD said:
I just walked out and got my mail....and there was a copy of the MARCH CN!

Why is this funny? Well, because this month, for the first time, mine actually came at the beginning of the month - and now I got one again!

Hey - now I have a souvenir copy for Deb to sign - and I can save it in a page protector!:D :D :D

They are just so use to having to mail two, I guess they are making it a habit now! HAHA!!!

30 days lateI still don't have my March CN - I usually get mine around the beginning of the NEXT month - so I expect mine to be in my mailbox around the first week of April..... What do ya do?:rolleyes:

I got my April CN yesterday!! Never this early, ever!

I got the Director's Edition April CN yesterday as well.

I got mine today too! It's so pretty. :love:

1. What is "This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?"

"This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?" is a monthly subscription box from Pampered Chef that contains a surprise assortment of our most popular products and exclusive recipes.

2. How does the subscription work?

When you sign up for "This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?", you will receive a box every month for as long as you remain subscribed. Each box will contain different products and recipes, so you will always have something new to try.

3. Can I customize my box?

Unfortunately, "This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?" boxes cannot be customized. However, we carefully curate each box to include a variety of products and recipes that we think you will love.

4. How much does the subscription cost?

The subscription for "This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?" costs $39.99 per month, plus shipping and handling. You will be charged automatically each month unless you choose to cancel your subscription.

5. Is there a minimum subscription length?

No, there is no minimum subscription length for "This Is Funny - Guess What Came in the Mail?". You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account on our website or contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies