• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director This Consultant Calendar Is Throwing Me Off!

In summary, the people discussing the calendar format disagree about how the calendar should work. One person prefers a calendar that starts on Sunday, while others prefer a calendar that starts on Monday. One person likes the printable calendar that was given out last year, while others find the current calendar layout difficult to use. Another person made their own calendar. All of the people interviewed agree that the calendar layout needs to be changed.
chefkathy
I hate that the week starts on Monday. That is not how my brain works, so I guess the calendar is going in the trash again this year.

Isn't it funny how we get so stuck to one calendar format? I worked retail and our calendars started on Saturday and now I can't handle a regular calendar that starts on Sunday.

My PC one never gets used as I hate their layout each time they do it.

I wrote HO with suggestions. Got the standard "thank you - we'll forward your comments to the appropriate department" response.
I loved the printable calendar they gave us last year - where it ran Sun thru Sat in tall columns with a full day/evening for all 7 days. This year's calendar is worthless to me as it gives you thismuch space for your weekends...and hello? I do 4 shows on the weekends so how in the world am I supposed to fit ALL that info into thismuch space??

good point!

Love your comment Carolyn!!! :D I'm like you, I only do weekend shows & having less space to write is challenging for me too! ;)

I know the feeling about not feeling like you have enough room to write down all the right information we need for each show maybe pampered chef is wanting us to learn to write less and start up taking short hand or wanting us to write smaller lol ... either way i do think they need to make the spots larger.

I got a great planner calendar from walmart, daily kind, with lots of space to write stuff. It's tabbed for each month and shows the month at a glance so I can just write show and a name, then look at the daily part for the important info

I've hardly looked at the calendar this year so I won't express my opinion. My son gave me a planner from tasteofhome for Christmas. It has monthly, weekly, lots of cooking tips and recipes. It's small enough to fit in my bag easily (9 1/2x 7 1/2 x 1 inch) and hard covered - very professional looking. The monthly calendar is a little smaller than I'd like but I'm making it work (and weekend boxes are the same as the rest of the week). I stuck a PC sticker (you know, the clear ones that we can/could get from Merrill) on the cover.

I need to look to see if the calendar comes in the small kit and if not give mine to the next person who chooses that one...

I actually like the calendar this year and am using it.

I made my own. It still starts on Monday (because this is the way I think), but now I lots of space for the weekends.

cookingwithlove said:
I made my own. It still starts on Monday (because this is the way I think), but now I lots of space for the weekends.

How'd you make one? Would you mind sharing it?

YES! Please share if you can!

It looks like the ones we used to be able to download. It is a huge file and I can attached the individual month and then you can put it together. I just took the files to OfficeMax and had them print it. I use a plastic "peachy" as the cover. You know one of those folders with pockets on either side of the front cover.

Attachments

• January planner.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 228
  • february planner.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 225
  • march planner.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 234
  • april planner.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 215
  • may planner.pdf
    81.8 KB · Views: 232
Here are more months

Attachments

• june planner.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 234
  • July planner.pdf
    40.9 KB · Views: 210
  • August planner.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 226
  • september planner.pdf
    41.5 KB · Views: 222
  • october planner.pdf
    40.9 KB · Views: 265
Last batch

Attachments

• november planner.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 235
  • December planner.pdf
    42.3 KB · Views: 264
  • janurary 2012 planner.pdf
    41.5 KB · Views: 218
Strangely, I have found myself sticking with the calendar. I have found that seeing the two months before me is making me book more. Maybe it is just a coincidence. I too very much dislike the arrangement of the days on the calendar. The week starts with Sunday, not Monday. Just wonder who came up with that and why HO felt that was a good idea?!?!?:confused:

OMG how did you make that???????

Excel and I just copied the one that we could download last year. I went to 2 office stores and could not find one that I liked, so I made it myself. You would think that I have a lot of spare time on my hands :sun:!

cookingwithlove said:
Excel and I just copied the one that we could download last year. I went to 2 office stores and could not find one that I liked, so I made it myself. You would think that I have a lot of spare time on my hands :sun:!
Any chance you could make me one just like the one you made...but running Sunday thru Saturday instead of Monday thru Sunday? If it's a big time consuming task, feel free to say no. I have no clue how it's done or how much work it entails so if it's a huge job I really won't be offended if you say no :)

No I will not make it for you, because it is too time consuming, but I will attach the original excel file.

Attachments

• planner.xls
    164.5 KB · Views: 240
Thank you for sharing the file!!! :)

I hope the attachment helps. I did not mean for the message to sound to rough. I was in the middle of a "conversation" with my 5 year old and I did not realize how my message came off. Sorry, but it is a bit time consuming and I think you rearrange everything in the excel pages.

cookingwithlove said:
I hope the attachment helps. I did not mean for the message to sound to rough. I was in the middle of a "conversation" with my 5 year old and I did not realize how my message came off. Sorry, but it is a bit time consuming and I think you rearrange everything in the excel pages.

LOL - I am always doing 9 things at once so my messages always come off sounding short. I didn't take offense at all. Thanks for sharing it :)

Related to This Consultant Calendar Is Throwing Me Off!

What is the purpose of the Consultant Calendar?

The Consultant Calendar is designed to help consultants stay organized and manage their business effectively. It includes important dates, reminders, and tasks to help you stay on top of your business.

How can I access the Consultant Calendar?

The Consultant Calendar can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef Consultant app. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Calendar" tab to view it.

Can I customize the Consultant Calendar?

Yes, you can customize the Consultant Calendar to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove tasks, set reminders, and even sync it with your personal calendar.

What if I miss a task on the Consultant Calendar?

If you miss a task on the Consultant Calendar, you can easily reschedule it for a different date or mark it as completed. You can also set up push notifications to remind you of upcoming tasks.

Is the Consultant Calendar only for current consultants?

Yes, the Consultant Calendar is only available for current Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kayleigh