• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Productivity with the New Consultant Planner

In summary, the company sent out a new consultant planner to employees, but some people are not happy with it. Some people are using it, others are not so sure. Everyone has their own preferences. The new planner has a month view in the back, which some people like, but others prefer the traditional weekly view. Discussion of the planner continues.
ChefChris
Gold Member
So who here is actually using the new consultant planner the company sent us? I have been using it but am thinking of buying one that is weekly calendar with a monthly calendar in between. What are your thoughts?

I like it. It's different than anything I've used before but I think it'll be a great tool once we adjust.

I don't understand the big deal. It's a gift. It's a tool to help us with our business. Everyone is different. If it's not your style than use something else. Not saying this thread is a complaint but I've heard a lot of whining about this calendar - they won't bother if we just complain every time they give us something. Most "employers" don't "give" "employees" anything.

I like it! And I agree with Beth... it's a GIFT! Take it or leave it... everyone has to use what works best for them!

I am using it and loving it. I've had customers ask how to get their own great calendar like I have... so I tell them! :)

I put mine in the 3 ring dots binder we got last January and then I printed my outlook calendar on card stock and 3 hole punched it so I have a month in view. I actually placed it in between so that it falls right before the new month. Plus my outlook calendar has all my birthday's on it. I love it this way. Also I love that it has more room to write. i have always written a ton of things in my calendar so it's great that I may have enough space. It is a little wierd that it's Landscape instead of portrait but I will get used to it.

by the way I had to call twice just to get mine. Didn't get it when everyone else did and then the first guy told me his superviser said they don't jsut giev those to everyone. I laughed at him and then called back a week later and talked to someone who fixed it for me.

Tiffany, I really like your idea! To me, that is the only thing missing is a month view. I really like the larger space to write stuff in. I also think it will be a big help when trying to book in close (for those of you who take the calendar to shows).

They do have a month view in the back of the planner. I flip back to that for those that need to count weeks for payday/day off to decide on their date.

No, I mean a month page before the weekly schedule begins. I'd like to write out everything in one big view to make it easier to schedule some stuff (I'm thinking family stuff).

I have not transferred my calendar to the new one but I will be doing what Tiffany is doing because of my full time job too.

Soon I will have some days off to sit down and study the planner further. I plan giving it my best and trying it. It is a paradigm change but I think of it as a challenge. Somethings work, others don't but it is always worth trying! :chef:

I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't receive one. Even as a TL, shouldn't I have received one?

Yes, you should've gotten it. When I've moved in the past I would miss some of the automatic shipment stuff. Even though I updated my addres it wasn't system wide. I would call them and let them know. It may just be because of your recent move(s).

HOw are ya doing girlie?!

Chef Kearns said:
Yes, you should've gotten it. When I've moved in the past I would miss some of the automatic shipment stuff. Even though I updated my addres it wasn't system wide. I would call them and let them know. It may just be because of your recent move(s).

HOw are ya doing girlie?!

Good point! That did happen when I moved from Germany. I'll call them.

I'm doing good! Life is FINALLY slowing down. On break from school and forming my plan of attack for business in the New Year!

How are you? We really need to catch up.

Related to Maximizing Productivity with the New Consultant Planner

1. What is the New Consultant Planner and why do I need it?

The New Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool designed to help new Pampered Chef consultants get organized and stay on track during their first few months with the company. It includes important information about the business, goal-setting worksheets, and a calendar to help you plan and schedule your parties and events.

2. How much does the New Consultant Planner cost?

The New Consultant Planner is available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant website for $24. It is a one-time fee and is not required for your business, but many consultants find it to be a valuable resource.

3. Can I customize the New Consultant Planner to fit my needs?

Yes, the planner is designed with blank spaces and sections for you to fill in your personal information and goals. You can also add additional pages or notes to make it truly personalized to your business and needs.

4. Is the New Consultant Planner only for new consultants?

The New Consultant Planner is primarily designed for new consultants, but it can also be a helpful tool for experienced consultants who want to refresh their business and set new goals. It is also a great resource for team leaders to use when training new team members.

5. Can I purchase the New Consultant Planner if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

At this time, the New Consultant Planner is only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can sign up to join our team and receive the planner as part of your starter kit!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ejleinenbach
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedK