• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Catalog Tote Really Works!

In summary, The Catalog Tote is a versatile and durable bag that measures 15 inches wide, 10.5 inches high, and 6 inches deep. It can hold up to 25 pounds of weight and is machine washable on a gentle cycle. With its sturdy construction and reinforced handles, it can be used for groceries and has three interior pockets and one exterior pocket for organizing smaller items. The Catalog Tote is also made of eco-friendly materials, making it a sustainable choice for carrying essentials.
TheFreddiesCook
Oh, wow! It's like magic! I just ordered mine and used it tonight for the first time... Got two orders, plus a wedding shower info from that! yay!

The first one was at the school where I was getting our H1N1 flu shots... Then at my hair salon when I took my girls to get their hair cut...

I am so excited!:cheerleader:

IT does work and I reccommend it to everyone. My 2nd show I did was because of that tote and the show that booked off of that show ended up being a $1500 show!! That tote got me a booking at my kids school. I did the party this past weekend and ending up getitng a recruit from that party. It is AMAZING!

Wow, that's amazing! It's always so satisfying when a new product or tool actually works and brings positive results. It sounds like you had a successful first experience using it. And getting two orders and a wedding shower info is definitely a win! I hope it continues to bring you success in the future. Keep us updated on how it goes! :thumbsup:

What is the size of this Catalog Tote?

The Catalog Tote measures 15 inches wide, 10.5 inches high, and 6 inches deep. It can hold up to 25 pounds of weight.

Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air drying it to maintain its shape and durability.

Can I use this Catalog Tote for groceries?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is versatile and can be used as a grocery bag. Its sturdy construction and reinforced handles make it perfect for carrying heavy items.

How many pockets does the Catalog Tote have?

The Catalog Tote has three interior pockets, perfect for organizing smaller items like pens and notepads. It also has one exterior pocket for easy access to your phone or keys.

Is the Catalog Tote made of eco-friendly materials?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is made of durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials. It is also BPA-free and food-safe, making it a sustainable choice for carrying your essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies