• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thick Slice Rod for APampered Chefs Wanted

In summary, the Thick Slice Rod for Pampered Chefs Wanted is a tool used for easily and evenly slicing thick foods like bread or vegetables. It works by using a sharp stainless steel serrated blade and a back-and-forth motion. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is not recommended for use with meats and comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
Does anyone have any new Thick slice rods for the APCS? I have a PH that wants 2 of them. It's too bad they aren't available any more. I saw them on the outlet not too long ago, but doubt if they will ever be back. :( If you do, please PM me and let me know how much, etc. She wants them, but doesn't want to pay a fortune. Thanks!!

It is available on the outlet again. The outlet was just updated today.

Yeah I think it is only like $2 something on the outlet right now.

Thanks!Thanks, but I already got them for my host from another consultant. I should have waited, they are much cheaper than what she paid for them. But who knew they would ever be back? I am sure, eventually, they will be gone from the outlet for good.

on the outlet again!

What is the "Thick Slice Rod for Pampered Chefs Wanted" used for?

The Thick Slice Rod for Pampered Chefs Wanted is a tool used for slicing thick foods, such as bread or vegetables, evenly and easily.

How does the Thick Slice Rod work?

The Thick Slice Rod features a sharp stainless steel serrated blade that easily slices through thick foods with minimal effort. Simply place the food on the rod and use a back-and-forth motion to slice through it.

Is the Thick Slice Rod dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Thick Slice Rod is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry immediately after use to prolong the life of the blade.

Can the Thick Slice Rod be used for meats?

No, the Thick Slice Rod is not recommended for use with meats as it is designed specifically for thicker, softer foods.

Does the Thick Slice Rod come with a warranty?

Yes, the Thick Slice Rod is backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcaroline
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies