• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rubber Feet for Sa Stands...

V
vwpamperedchef
PLEASE.........anyone have any they can part with or do not use? Mine are looking so crummy. I need 8 but would like 16 (for future usage)....;)

I have an Open House the end of the month and I would like to replace them. Don't want to spend a fortune for them, but if you have any or know if any, please PM me.

I will pay SH, I have paypal.

I called HO and they don't offer replacements you can buy...

vwpamperedchef said:
The Clear ones. OMG thank you! I dont know why that person told me they weren't available!
You're welcome.

As far as being told that they weren't available, the rep to whom you spoke may have been new or just not known where/how to get the information. I know that volunteers at the Detroit Red Cross office give bad information very frequently, simply because they don't feel like getting up and getting the one hard-copy book that has the info they need (DH donates double-red when he gives blood, and the machine that they use for that travels from center to center, but the volunteers who call to schedule his donations never know where it's going to be). So maybe someone was just having a bad day when you asked.

FYI - hardware stores like Home Depot carry different sizes and colors of these rubber feet (although I don't recall what they call them) - I got replacements for a non-PC stand I bought at a thrift store.

I got them on the replacement form, thanks...they are "in the mail"

Related to Iso Rubber Feet for Sa Stands...

1. Where can I find Iso Rubber Feet for Sa Stands?

You can try searching for them online on websites such as Amazon, eBay, or specialty music equipment stores. You can also try reaching out to other musicians or music communities to see if anyone has any they are willing to part with.

2. How many Iso Rubber Feet do I need?

It depends on how many stands you have and how many feet each stand requires. Generally, a stand will require 4 feet, so if you have 8 stands, you will need a total of 32 feet. It's always a good idea to have extra on hand for future usage.

3. How much do Iso Rubber Feet for Sa Stands cost?

The price can vary depending on where you purchase them from. It's a good idea to shop around and compare prices from different sources. They can range from a few dollars for a pack of 4 to upwards of $20 for a pack of 16.

4. Can I use any type of rubber feet for my Sa Stands?

It's best to use the specific Iso Rubber Feet designed for Sa Stands, as they are made to fit and provide the necessary support for the stands. Using a different type of rubber feet may not provide the same level of stability and could potentially damage your stands.

5. How do I replace the old rubber feet on my Sa Stands?

The process may vary depending on the type of stand you have, but generally, you can simply unscrew the old feet and replace them with the new ones. Make sure to securely tighten them to ensure stability. If you are unsure, it's always best to consult the manufacturer's instructions or seek professional help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • DKBowman