• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Iso Price for Blue Star Ice Cube Trays

In summary, Lisa received a couple of these unknown items and is trying to determine what they cost and if she should charge $3.00 for a set of two.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I got a couple of these and no idea what they cost, as I don't have receipt any more and I've been asked about them by a customer and she wants to add more to her collection and asked me.... "I know it's a long shot, but do you have or can you get me one or 2 sets of these. I don't have any idea what I paid for them, but I love them."

I've got them, but no idea what would be fair to charge her.......is $3.00 a set too much?? Hubby said he would charge $5.00. But I don't want to over charge. He said, they're a collectible, you pay more for them, lol.

I know at one time there was flyer on here with the whole 'campaign" listed and I can't find it now. And they are on outlet with a group of things, but they don't list ind. value.

Thanks,

Lisa

Does anyone even remember how long ago they were out, that I could see if my director has the paperwork or can check her records back. I know they were before 2005, as I started selling in 2005.

Thanks again for any input.

Lisa

Well, darn. That's one of just a few products on my spreadsheet that doesn't have an original price. They came out for summer 2002, and I think they were $3-5 for a set of 2.

Ann,
Thanks for checking, I'll see if my director has.

What spreadsheet?? Do you have something that goes back with prices?? If so, I'd love to have a copy....I've got allot of products I have no idea what they sold for. If you could email spreadsheet(s) to me, I'd love it. [email protected]

Thanks again,

Lisa

It's in the files - look for products.zip. I update it seasonally with new products, price updates, and end dates of the retired items.

Ann
Thanks, I'll look for it.

Lisa

1. What is the price for the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays?

The Iso Price for Blue Star Ice Cube Trays is $15.50.

2. Are the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays sold individually or in a set?

The Blue Star Ice Cube Trays are sold individually.

3. Can the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays are freezer-safe and can be used to make ice cubes.

4. How many ice cubes can the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays make at a time?

The Blue Star Ice Cube Trays can make a total of 14 ice cubes at a time.

5. Are the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays BPA-free?

Yes, the Blue Star Ice Cube Trays are BPA-free and safe for food and drink use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies