• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Free Spanish Pampered Chef Supplies? Just Pay Postage!

In summary, "Spanish Stuff Free for Postage" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive free Spanish-themed kitchen products by paying for shipping and handling. To qualify, customers must be current Pampered Chef customers, have placed an order in the past 90 days, have a valid email address on file, and be subscribed to the newsletter. The products included are typically Spanish-inspired kitchen tools and gadgets, with specific items subject to availability. Shipping and handling costs vary based on location and weight of products, and customers will only be charged the actual cost at checkout. The items received are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged, but customer service can assist with any defects or issues.
ParishKitchen
I bought a bunch of consultant supplies from eBay, and they came with some Spanish language materials that I doubt I or anyone in my cluster will ever use. So, if you want 'em, they're yours -- just pay postage, please.

Here's what I have:

4 unopened packs + 35 cards invitations (EH36-03/06)

1 pad drawing slips (EH88-03/06)

1 pack of 15 Cooking Show planning guides (EH75-03/06)

1 Cena Afuera En Casa folder with 3 training booklets (aperitivos, platos fuertes, and postres)

Let me know how you want them sent. I should be able to fit everything into a Priority Mail flat rate envelope for $4.60, but I can try to see if Media Mail might be cheaper.

PM me if you are interested in these materials.

The materials are on their way to a new home. Thanks!

1. What is "Spanish Stuff Free for Postage"?

"Spanish Stuff Free for Postage" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where you can receive free Spanish-themed kitchen products by paying only for the cost of shipping and handling.

2. How do I qualify for "Spanish Stuff Free for Postage"?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a current Pampered Chef customer and have placed an order in the past 90 days. You must also have a valid email address on file and be subscribed to our newsletter.

3. What kind of products can I expect to receive through "Spanish Stuff Free for Postage"?

The products included in this promotion are typically Spanish-inspired kitchen tools and gadgets, such as tapas plates, paella pans, and sangria pitchers. The specific items may vary and are subject to availability.

4. How much will shipping and handling cost for "Spanish Stuff Free for Postage"?

The shipping and handling cost for this promotion will vary depending on your location and the weight of the products being shipped. The cost will be calculated at checkout and you will only be charged for the actual cost of shipping and handling.

5. Can I return or exchange the products received through "Spanish Stuff Free for Postage"?

No, the items received through this promotion are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged. However, if there is a defect or issue with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ayalaa
  • MicheleC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • utopianaurora
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies