• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director They Fixed the Consultant Planner--You Can Print a Month at a Time Now!

In summary, the recent update to the consultant planner allows you to print a full month at a time without the need for any additional software. To access this feature, simply click on the print icon at the top of the screen and choose the desired month from the drop-down menu. Your customizations and notes will also be included when printing a month at a time, providing you with a physical copy of your planner with all your personalized details.
yeah, half way through the year!

This monthly planner is just what I need to keep my busy life organized. I love how it has space for daily tasks, appointments, and even meal planning. Plus, the colorful design is so fun and motivating. Thank you for sharing this resource! I can't wait to print it out and start using it.

1. Can I now print a full month at a time in the consultant planner?

Yes, with the recent update, you can now print a full month at a time in the consultant planner.

2. Do I need to download any additional software to print a month at a time?

No, you do not need to download any additional software. The ability to print a month at a time is now a built-in feature of the consultant planner.

3. How do I access the new printing feature?

To access the new printing feature, simply open the consultant planner and click on the print icon located at the top of the screen. From there, you can select the option to print a month at a time.

4. Can I choose which month to print?

Yes, you can choose which month to print by using the drop-down menu located next to the print icon. You can select the desired month and then click on the print icon to print that specific month.

5. Will my customizations and notes be included when I print a month at a time?

Yes, any customizations or notes you have made in the consultant planner will be included when you print a month at a time. This feature allows you to have a physical copy of your planner with all your personalized details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • almondfarm