• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Guide to Supporting New Consultants

In summary, the author attended Director Express and it was updated. The author recommends it and uses it often when making coaching and training calls.
finley1991
Agreed! I too re-attended Director Express 2 weeks ago and it was great to see that it all lines up and you can refer to their green book.

Coaching made easy!

I've never done Director Express (since I was in Japan). I should look into taking that one too! Going to do the ULA next week. I'm guessing I can still do the DE too, right?

Thanks for pointing that out Colleen...wasn't aware of the change and love that it parallels. Here's to me using it effectively! lol

Sheila....yes you can. Looking forward to seeing you!

Looking forward to seeing you, Kristina & Lynette! :D

Yup, Lynette from here on DCS is joining us at ULA next week! :D

Yes Sheila you can attend all of the trainings. This is my second time at Dir Express and they changed it quite a bit from 2010 when we were the very first class with Amy Neal. I like refreshers and I can absorb it in a different way than back then. Now it makes sense. :) Enjoy ULA ladies! Take good notes and feel free to share with my inbox! LOL
(and since Laurie stiffed me with NDA - I expect really good notes from her! hehe)

Stay tuned to FB for photos, right? LOL

I am VERY excited for ULA!!! Can't wait to see everyone from DCS that is attending as well as getting to spend a few days with my director!

And I am actually using the materials from Director Express to do my own DE training on Oct 29th with my team!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
LOL....um???

I am sure Sheila is excited to see you too Laurie!! LOL!

:roflmao:

Would you ladies going to ULD training be willing to share notes? I don't know when they will come this way and it is more of a challenge for me to attend much this year.

And Colleen...Thank you for the info. I HAVE to rebuild my team and this will help!

Again, you all rock!!:happyforyou:

Maybe this is a longshot, but would anyone be interested in doing a conference call recap when we get back from ULA, maybe with each of us just sharing alike 2-3 AHA things from the training?

almondfarm said:
Maybe this is a longshot, but would anyone be interested in doing a conference call recap when we get back from ULA, maybe with each of us just sharing alike 2-3 AHA things from the training?

What a great idea!!!! I'd love to listen in on this!

I'll play.And Laurie, I was talking to you when I said I was looking forward to seeing YOU, Kristina & Lynette. LOL

Sorry....haven't been able to log on here and missed all the references to my loopy moment. I so missed the you...ha ha...that's what I get for trying to read on my phone!

Bet you all thought I was off pouting! he he

Melissa - you love me and you know I'll share what notes I have! Muah!

Really great idea Lynette!

It's coming up fast and I'm excited and bummed. I'm nervous about leaving the kiddos for 2 nights as they won't have hubby around either....I'm missing an annual booth that is usually great for my fall season.

Looking forward to meeting you all and hoping to be able to connect so that I can grow on you! :p

Laurie have a bloody mary when you get there and you'll forget about any/all sadness. :) Have a drink for me too!

Melissa78 said:
Laurie have a bloody mary when you get there and you'll forget about any/all sadness. :) Have a drink for me too!

We are at Embassy... FREE Happy Hour! That is always my job to make sure everyone gets their money's worth for staying at Embassy Suites... She won't even remember she has kids! LOL!

almondfarm said:
We are at Embassy... FREE Happy Hour! That is always my job to make sure everyone gets their money's worth for staying at Embassy Suites... She won't even remember she has kids! LOL!

Just a forewarning for you - she can become extremely pushy and argumentive when she's passed her limit. LOL

All said with love. LOL Love ya Laurie! :)

You girls are FUNNY!

She'll want to smoke her ciggies while she's chugging her bloody mary or guiness. :candyheart:

What is a "Guide to Supporting New Consultants"?

A "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" is a resource that provides tips, strategies, and best practices for helping new consultants succeed in their roles. It may cover topics such as onboarding, training, mentorship, and ongoing support.

Why is it important to have a guide for supporting new consultants?

Hiring and training new consultants can be a costly and time-consuming process. A guide for supporting new consultants can help streamline the onboarding and training process, reduce turnover, and ensure that new consultants are set up for success in their roles.

Who can benefit from using a guide for supporting new consultants?

A guide for supporting new consultants can benefit both the new consultants themselves and the company or organization that has hired them. New consultants can use the guide to familiarize themselves with the company, their role, and expectations, while the organization can use it to ensure a smooth and successful onboarding and training process.

What topics should be covered in a guide for supporting new consultants?

A guide for supporting new consultants should cover topics such as onboarding procedures, company culture and values, job responsibilities and expectations, training and development opportunities, and resources for ongoing support and mentorship.

Where can I find a "Guide to Supporting New Consultants"?

There are various resources available online that offer guides for supporting new consultants, such as consulting firms, HR websites, and professional development organizations. Additionally, many companies and organizations may have their own internal guides for supporting new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2