• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Virtual Copy of "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants"

In summary, you can access a virtual copy of "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Resources" section. It is only available in a virtual format at this time, but can be printed if desired. The guide can be shared with team members for personal use only. It is regularly updated by Pampered Chef and covers topics such as getting started, party booking, customer service, team building, and tips for success in the business.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I'm looking for this guide and I don't think it is on consultants corner (not the full version, anyway). TIA

:)

There is a 4pg form on CC under download center & consultant & leadership training.

You can order it on supply.

The full version is in the Online Training Center: https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/Content/Resources/Recruiting/Guide%20to%20supporting%20new%20conslts.pdf

Thank you Ann, I'm on a teleclass right now and needed it for that. :)

1. How can I get a virtual copy of "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants"?

You can access a virtual copy of "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download the guide in a digital format.

2. Is "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" available in any other formats besides virtual?

At this time, "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" is only available in a virtual format. However, you can print out the guide if desired.

3. Can I share the virtual copy of "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" with my team?

Yes, you are free to share the virtual copy of "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" with your team members. However, please remind them that it is for personal use only and should not be distributed outside of your team.

4. Is "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" regularly updated?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly updates "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" to ensure it contains the most current and relevant information. We recommend checking for updates periodically.

5. What topics are covered in "The Guide to Supporting New Consultants"?

"The Guide to Supporting New Consultants" covers a wide range of topics, including how to get started as a new consultant, booking and hosting parties, customer service, and team building. It also includes helpful tips and resources for success in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Rochelle Miller