• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultants' Forum: Will Big Brother Make a Difference?

but I'm doubtful. I'm hoping that it will be more of a DCS and CS type of forum where consultants can ask questions and not have to worry about HO seeing it.I'm not sure what to think yet, but I will reserve judgment until I see what it is really like.
pckelly
So tell me what you all think about the new Consultant's Forum that is being created by PC and will be accessed throught Consultan's Corner.

I have very mixed feelings about it. I never recommend CS to my consultants for reasons we have all seen unfold this week. Do you think it will be any different when 'Big Brother' is watching?

My gut tells me that it won't get used simply because it will be patrolled by HO.

What do you think?

DebChefIA said:
So tell me what you all think about the new Consultant's Forum that is being created by PC and will be accessed throught Consultan's Corner.

I have very mixed feelings about it. I never recommend CS to my consultants for reasons we have all seen unfold this week. Do you think it will be any different when 'Big Brother' is watching?

My gut tells me that it won't get used simply because it will be patrolled by HO.

What do you think?

Deb those were my thoughts. I have a feeling it won't be incredibly active because of the "big brother" factor. I think it was a nice concept. I will be interested to see the application..

:confused: Was this announced at SL or did I miss something?

I heard about it a few weeks back from my NED and then they mentioned it very, very briefly at SL. Since my NED mentioned it, I didn't think it was 'secret'....she NEVER tells us anything she's not supposed to.

I never tell my consultants about Chef Success either, just because I don't want them to get caught up in some of the drama.. if they are looking for a flyer or something I just find it and send it on to them.

I am not sure about the consultant forum, but if it helps home office keep some of the things that are being said by consultants off of the public facebook I am all for it!

I still love being able to network with such an AMAZING core group here on DCS!

Deb - was SUPER fun to meet you on Wednesday and your team bags were very cute.. my team pointed them out to me... I think it was a hint!

Im a actually grateful for the 'big brother' watching thing with that forum bc that means they will be reading and getting our feed back . and maybe it will have a lot less drama bc of the watching. ppl will be less likely to make an a** of themselves

Yes, it was announced at SL.

I am sure they did this new forum to cut down on all the "consultant chatter" on the PC FB page, just like someone said. I cringe when I look on there sometimes, especially when people are self-promoting. NOt that the forum will help with that, but at least it should help people get questions answered and not post them on the FB page.

I'm sure that HO patrols CS and DCS too (they can get a membership just by acting like a consultant too), but I see what people say about the "big brother" component to this new forum. But maybe that'll be good because they can hear some gripes and possibly take some action on big issues. I hope it'll be a place people can share flyers and things like that just like here. But, I have no plans to stop using DCS. Yeah- CS - I haven't been on there in a couple/few years anyway. I'll be interested to see what this forum brings! Since I don't refer consultants to CS either, this is a way they can get something similar.

I think they want to cut down on the FB posting on the PC facebook page and keep some the negative chatter behind closed doors so to speak. I have seen people say the most inapproriate things directly to Jean Jonas and Marla at conference at some upper level events. you would not believe how unprofessional some leaders can be. So I can only imagine what has been going on in the open FB forum

Anything they fail to offer, we will be sure to! Anonymity for one thing! Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not sure it will be as big a hit as CS or the FB page. I'm really truly hoping it will get all of the consultant chatter off of the FB page. That stuff's just ridiculous. Some lady posts what she's doing with her grandkids everyday. Hello!! Random!

I too immediately thought of CS and DS. As Greg says, we have behind the apron and what are people really going to post about? Possibly if they get the higher performers to post on it with ideas, that may be interesting but PC comes up with so much as it is. It should be interesting.:chef:

I read over the information and all that is posted becomes property of HO. I see benefits of having the forum. I just feel more open on this forum.

You know, I have tried many times to use it. It sucks. You can create groups, but have to email the request and then request that you have admin privileges - no clue on what the privileges are. The format is horrible to move around and you can't search for specific people. The FAQ is so basic that nothing gets answered. I'm pretty computer savvy (met Husband online in 96 and he is a programmer), but I can't figure out a lot! I could go on, but I'm just really disappointed. It looks pretty, but is NOT user friendly.

1. What is the "Consultants' Forum" and why is it important?

The "Consultants' Forum" is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to discuss and share ideas, tips, and strategies for success. It is important because it allows consultants to connect with each other, learn from one another, and stay updated on company news and updates.

2. What is "Big Brother" and how will it impact consultants?

"Big Brother" refers to the new technology and tools being implemented by Pampered Chef to improve the consultant experience. It includes features like a new virtual party platform and enhanced reporting and analytics. These changes are expected to make a positive impact on consultants' businesses by making it easier to connect with customers and track progress.

3. Will "Big Brother" be mandatory for all consultants?

Yes, "Big Brother" will be mandatory for all consultants. The new virtual party platform and other tools will be rolled out to all consultants in the coming months. However, the company will provide training and support to ensure a smooth transition and maximize the benefits of these new tools.

4. How will "Big Brother" affect the traditional Pampered Chef party model?

"Big Brother" is not meant to replace the traditional Pampered Chef party model but rather enhance it. The new virtual party platform will provide consultants with additional options for connecting with customers and generating sales. Consultants can still choose to host in-person parties or a combination of both virtual and in-person parties.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest news and developments regarding "Big Brother" and the Consultants' Forum?

You can stay updated by regularly checking the Pampered Chef website, attending company events, and following the company's social media pages. Additionally, consultants can join the Consultants' Forum and participate in discussions to stay informed and share their own experiences and insights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • Karen Weber