• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help: Consultants Facing Dissolution Due to Inactivity

In summary, Becky says that consultants who are on the verge of being dissolved due to being inactive for 6 full months get an email from HO, but it's up to them to open the email. Some have re-upped and others are now good customers and hosts.
finley1991
:help:

Does anyone know if consultants who are on the verge of being dissolved due to being inactive for 6 full months get any official (or unofficial for that matter) from HO?

I know they get an email. It's up to them to open the email though. (and this is where I'd like a smilie beating it's head against the wall.)

Not sure. I usually send mine an e-mail letting them know that their consultant status will expire at the end of the month. I let them know that if they've decided PC is not right for them, that's okay ... but if they still want to work their business, they'll want to collect $150 in commissionable sales & submit it before the end of the month to re-start that clock. Then I tell them if they are struggling with their business & would like one-on-one time to brainstorm ways to find bookings, I'm more than happy to help.After their time expires, I send them another e-mail letting them know that the mini-kit is still available and if they are interested in re-signing that they would qualify for the New Consultant Rewards again.

They do get an email from HO but like Becky said, it's up to them to pay attention. I also send an email similar to what Sheila sends. I also call if I don't get any response. Some have re-upped and others are now good customers and hosts. They appreciate that I don't get "mad ay them".

Yep - what Beth said. I have one consultant who signed again ONE MONTH after her 6 months were up. LOL!I have another consultant who was TICKED because he wanted to submit a show in the 7th month and he couldn't. I had sent him an email, and a voice mail, and he'd gotten the email from PC - but he'd already told me he thought there was too much "junk mail" coming from PC, so I think he had both my emails and PC emails going to his junk folder. Never opened any of the emails and then was angry because he wasn't told he was about to lose his consultant status. (Again - a smilie beating it's head against the wall...)Oh - and 2 past consultants have RSVP'd to come to my Past Host Party next week. :) So, they still consider themselves to be on great terms with me, even if PC didn't work out the first time around. There's always next time!

Chefbeckyd said:
I know they get an email. It's up to them to open the email though. (and this is where I'd like a smilie beating it's head against the wall.)

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/1sm052bangwall.gif

Becky you are so right..many of you know Nikki P....this is her 3rd time. She decided to do it right. She does that and so much more!

There's that smilie I wanted! Thanks Ann - perfect!

1. What does it mean when a consultant is facing dissolution due to inactivity?

When a consultant is facing dissolution due to inactivity, it means that they have not been actively working on projects or generating income for a certain period of time. This can result in their consulting business being dissolved or terminated.

2. How long does a consultant have to be inactive before facing dissolution?

The length of time before a consultant faces dissolution due to inactivity can vary depending on their specific contract or agreement. However, it is generally recommended that consultants remain active and engaged in their business to avoid facing dissolution.

3. Can a consultant prevent dissolution due to inactivity?

Yes, a consultant can prevent dissolution due to inactivity by actively working on projects, networking, and marketing their services. It is important for consultants to maintain a steady flow of income and clients to avoid the risk of dissolution.

4. What should a consultant do if they are facing dissolution due to inactivity?

If a consultant is facing dissolution due to inactivity, they should take immediate action to revitalize their business. This may include reaching out to past clients, networking with potential clients, and actively seeking new projects or opportunities.

5. Is dissolution due to inactivity permanent?

In most cases, dissolution due to inactivity is not permanent. Consultants can take steps to revive their business and prevent dissolution, such as actively seeking new clients and projects. However, if a consultant does not take action and remains inactive for an extended period of time, the dissolution may become permanent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • crystalscookingnow